Cum eating games

cummer91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
31 yo man looking for people who wants to play any game in which the loser has to eat his load for the winner. Some games could be:

- Battleship: we play with four pieces of clothing and five ships. With every opponent ship sinked the opponent has to remove one piece of clothing and once all your ships have been sinked you have to eat your cum for the winner.
- Dice rolling: This can be played in a group or 1 vs 1. We roll a dice three times. The one who gets less points has to eat his cum
- Cum contest: We cum in a glass. The person who cums more gets to see the opponent eating his load. This game can also be played in a group

If interested send me a private message or add me on skype or kik:

Kik: jhon_ass

john-

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
31 yo man looking for people who wants to play any game in which the loser has to eat his load for the winner. Some games could be:

- Battleship: we play with four pieces of clothing and five ships. With every opponent ship sinked the opponent has to remove one piece of clothing and once all your ships have been sinked you have to eat your cum for the winner.
- Dice rolling: This can be played in a group or 1 vs 1. We roll a dice three times. The one who gets less points has to eat his cum
- Cum contest: We cum in a glass. The person who cums more gets to see the opponent eating his load. This game can also be played in a group

If interested send me a private message or add me on skype or kik:

Kik: jhon_ass
live:.cid.b6f4a1d39dea5e6a
yes game-cum contest