cum eating

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people eat their own or other people's cum? Do you think it's because it's something forbidden or really extreme?

There's a thread on here about the topic and I'm surprised how many people enjoy this. It's not like cum is food, but the way it's talked about it seems almost like they are speaking of something exotic. It's just our body fluids, so I'm not sure why people think it has to be consumed. There was a topic I saw on myspace about this, and the gay men were talking about cum as if it was some kind of precious liquid gold. They were saying things like "every drop must be eaten", "it must not be wasted", or "I can't get enough of it". Maybe you have to be gay to understand it. I asked a gay friend about this, and all he could say was "it's hot", but he didn't know why. lol

Then a few of the guys were posting about how many loads they had taken in one day. One said 10, another said 20, and there were all sorts of amounts in between. They were proud of it. I don't get it.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your post got me thinking why I enjoy cum and eating so much. For me at least, cum is my "reward" for giving my partner or myself some sexual pleasure. I love how I can get my partner or myself excited and feel the orgasm and cum flow out through our cocks. I have always loved the taste of cum. I started eating my cum in my teens and have not stopped since. I believe, in my case, I was born to like cum and eat it You can think of it as the essence of a man (something that gay men are attracted to, but can't really describe) and you can't get anything that's more manly than cum. I suspect that's why your gay friends (and I) can't articulate why cum is so erotic and hot.

I would be interested in our straight women feel about this. Maybe, their perspective can add something that I cannot.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely agree with Smoothrnb's above post. Cum is so manly and it's the reward for all the pleasure that you've given or received. While I might not always want to eat it, I love it. Sometimes I want it sprayed on me and sometimes I want to watch it shoot (I'm a shooter).

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading those two responses, I still don't get it. lol Guess you do have to be gay to understand. But I wonder how you would even know that. We live in a straight society, and I know when I was young the older guys in the neighborhood told us younger dudes all about sex. Gays today have dvd's and the internet, but in the past their was none of that, so how they would know any of that is beyond me.

You guys are talking about body fluid like it's food. And a reward? I don't get that either.

The person getting the oral is getting the pleasure. That's another thing I just don't understand about gays. They love to give oral. Are their mouths more erogenous than straight men? I've seen their profiles on aol and myspace and many want to give oral and put something like "I expect nothing in return". What's with that? Sex is supposed to be mutual enjoyment.

I'm not sure why a man who want to give pleasure to a guy he doesn't even know. We normally do things for the ones we love because we know it pleases them, so I could obviously understand pleasing a lover, but a stranger???

Reactions: plasmakdelibs

JimOZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I understand your confusion, and perhaps your supposition that you would have to be gay to understand is true...

With gay sex, there is no risk of pregnancy. So protecting our linage just isn't an issue. Sex is fun for those of us into other guys. Partly recreation, partly conquest, partly because getting off feels so damned great.

Swallowing cum? Well, I for one love it. Have a friend who collects and freezes it. Then when I go over I can drink it all down while we play. Gross for some, I completely "get that". But it is one of the things produced by another, that once inside us, becomes part of us. Or at least, that's my whacky theory.

Jim

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Andy

Pleasure is giving pleasure as well as receiveing, whether it be male female or whatever. Even though I'm straight, I think it would be great to give another man pleasure)and swallowing) as well as receive. I think it would great to see my spouse pleasured by another male and even joining in and pleasuring both by licking clit or sucking balls and cleaning them both up afterwards. I just beleive in pleasuring and being pleasured.

Boy, this pleasure thing sounds like a broken record, doesn't it? I like it.

fow

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i have only tasted my own precum. i geneate alot and it gets all over the place, so i figured i would taste it, and it has a sweet taste. i am also a shooter, and like to see my cum load fly everywhere. i have not ever felt the urge to eat my cum load though.

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy giving oral pleasure to both men and women.

With women, a long, slow session of eating pussy gets us both excited for fucking.

With a guy, I have to admit to enjoying the sense of being submissive by having a big hard one in my mouth.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JimOZ said:
Have a friend who collects and freezes it. Then when I go over I can drink it all down while we play.

You cannot be serious. That is so sick. When I read this stuff I just can't believe it's 2006. I mean, it's only been about 30 years since the pschological community came to the conclusion that homosexuality is not a mental illness, but those types of statements will never advance homosexuality by any means.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
benintomen said:
Yeah it's about the power of the cock and cum is the reward for a job well done :)

A reward. lmao. This is really hard to believe. I honestly think the pschological community would have second thoughts about gays after reading some of these posts. I hope many of the comments on this website are said in jest.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:
Is the idea of a woman swallowing so hard to understand too?

Women, for the most part, are not going to swallow a load unless they are in a relationship. And many that do swallow only do it to please the guy, not because they love cum. They don't worship it or think of it as some kind of treasure.

JimOZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy, what is sick to you isn't necessarily sick to everyone else. And just because YOU find some concepts objectionable, doesn't mean the APA decision of the early 70's is invalid.

Jim

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andy, what is sick to you isn't necessarily sick to everyone else. And just because YOU find some concepts objectionable, doesn't mean the APA decision of the early 70's is invalid.

Jim

It is sick. Collecting cum, freezing it, and then defrosting it to serve when guests come over. That has got to be one of the sickest things I have ever heard. How could someone even think of that. Sorry, but I am not pc and I will never think that as being normal.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is sick. Collecting cum, freezing it, and then defrosting it to serve when guests come over. That has got to be one of the sickest things I have ever heard. How could someone even think of that. Sorry, but I am not pc and I will never think that as being normal.

Who said it was normal? Normal doesn't have anything to do with it. Some people are turned on by pain, is that normal? No. Is it wrong? No. It's called a fetish, and it's not sick. Do i find it appetizing? Not in the least! But i don't find it "sick."

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.

I've been "straight" all my life, but under-endowed in both cock and masculinity, assertiveness, etc; yeah, low testosterone male. I fought any gay impulses mostly to maintain my sef-image and competitive position and status amongst men, or so I thought.

When I finally experimented with gay sex at almost 60, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed sucking a cock way bigger than mine. I never wanted it to end. I had always thought cum was disgusting so I braced myself for the experience, not wanting to offend my partner and eager to submit gracefully to his stated desire.

I was amazed again when I finally got my partner's load in my mouth. I was ecstatic! It was like a drug. . . My whole body was flooded with sparkling energy. Clearly, this was chemically induced cocksucker ecstacy (or felt like it!). The feeling surged and surged through my body in spite of the fact I had no erection or "normal" sexual response through the whole act. In this state, my partner's nasty, demeaning talk during his ejaculation was music to my ears. I was eager to swallow and did so with great enjoyment. The feeling last for approximately 6 hours or so.

Since this experience and a couple repeats, I have read that semen is often high in testosterone and other hormones and suspect that is the explanation. Especially to a guy like me with borderline masculinity, the sudden flood of male hormones apparently can act like a drug.

Anybody around Detroit?

Reactions: Jaysmooth
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong......... I'm gay..... I don't understand straight sex... I've had sex with a few women and just dont' get it.... it offers me absolutely no pleasure........... but do I look down on it? Not at all, I have no problem with it because I understand that just because something doesn't work for me doesn't make it wrong or wierd....

I personally swallow and really get off on cum... seeing someone cum, swallow mine, and everything leading up to that.... chemically, cum literally is the essence of everything that a man is....... it's a power thing for me to swallow.... at that point I'm totally in power.... I'm gay.... I enjoy the masculine... cum = hyper-masculine, so....

if you're going to ask a question like this then be open to what people are saying....

Okay, I have to pipe in on this one.

Sorry for the lack of intro in the new member's area---I'll post one later today (after work). In any case, I feel the need to address Andy's question.

First and foremost, Andy, the answer to your question will recieve about as many different responses as there are cum-swallowers on this forum, IMHO. Everyone looks at it differently. Some like the taste. Some enjoy the act. Some will even go to more "extreme" measures, which to many may border on fetish. In any case, although you may find some of these responses repulsive, that doesn't mean that it's not fun for the individual who is doing it. I'm not going to be one to say "That's sick!"---if I find something to be gross to me, I will specify "I'm glad you enjoy it---that's just not something I think I'd be into".

Now, to answer your question from my perspective:

I've never actually analyzed why I enjoy swallowing cum. I do know that the first time I took a load in the mouth, I took a moment to feel the texture and taste the flavor before deciding I liked it enough to swallow it. As it turns out, I rather enjoy the sensation of a guy approaching and experiencing orgasm in my mouth. The increase in heat and swelling of his penis is erotic in and of itself. I can't deep throat, but it's interesting to feel his cockhead bump against my soft palette. Then to feel his cock spasming, especially the pumping that I feel along his urethra, that's just fantastic. There's not really a describable flavor when he first shoots---it takes a moment, and it varies from man to man.

The enjoyment I get comes twofold: I actually feel empowered when I make a man cum with my mouth, and there's the "naughty" aspect of swallowing his cum.

The only time I've ever eaten my own cum was when giving a "dirty sanchez" to a previous girlfriend, and I was exceptionally horny at the time. I've thought about trying it, however I find that I prefer it "fresh from the pipe", if you will, and my desire to eat my own fades rapidly once I orgasm.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: subdividemylipz