cum eating

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A gay man can go to a bar and there's probably a 99% chance he'll be having sex with a stranger that night. That's more than the double the percentage of what will happen to a straight man when he goes to a singles bar.

Gotta love those "probably" percentages. Probably Andy is making stuff up again, is more like it.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it is discriminatory, especially since it's been cited that not allowing gay men to donate blood is useless if the blood supply is not rigorously tested.

Did you know the Red Cross was recently fined 4.2 Million dollars for not adequately screening and testing blood?

Knowing how unreliable self-reports of sexual activity are, why does the Red Cross insist on donor honesty as a way of keeping the blood supply disease free rather than actual tests?

Here are 2 questions that can cause them to reject you as a donor:

Have you gotten a tattoo in the past 2 years?

Have you had sex with a man since 1977?

Since honest answers are needed and you don't have to have direct sex with a man to contract HIV or other bloodborne pathogens (someone you have sex with can have sex with someone who has sex with a man without your knowledge)-what do these questions really get at?

It's all rather ignorant to me. I have a tattoo and have had sex with a man in that past 6 months. I also have Type O blood and am drug and disease free. Shame my blood won't be used to save a life.

Exactly. They are prejudice. I hadn't hear that they were fined. I could have numerous affairs and still give blood. But if I went to a hooker or had sex with a guy I would not in all honesty be able to give blood. The questions are broad, and you would not be able to give blood. And you're as good as your last test unless you're in a strictly monogamous relationship. HIV can take up to 1 year to show on a blood test.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's all over the internet about Cameron. All of his data is backed up with references.

Goebbels did the same thing in his propaganda tracts. He manipulated and falsified, giving lots of footnotes to give the semblance of backed-up data. Cameron's sources are FALSIFIED, wilfully MISREPRESENT the originals data, etc.

You are self-loathing scum spreading hatred.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goebbels did the same thing in his propaganda tracts. He manipulated and falsified, giving lots of footnotes to give the semblance of backed-up data. Cameron's sources are FALSIFIED, wilfully MISREPRESENT the originals data, etc.

You are self-loathing scum spreading hatred.

Let's see, I've been called a fucktard, ignorant, extremist, homophobic, self loathing scum, and a whole lot more, yadda, yadda, yadda. I've never called anyone on here a name. I don't need to call names to express myself.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see, I've been called a fucktard, ignorant, extremist, homophobic, self loathing scum, and a whole lot more, yadda, yadda, yadda. I've never called anyone on here a name. I don't need to call names to express myself.

That is quite true you don't need to call anyone names to express yourself. The content of your posts causes sufficient offense that name calling is completely unnecessary on your part.

Honestly, can you not see from the constant stream of replies your are getting that you are being disruptive and offensive?

I can honestly say that in my few months here I have not seen a poster make themselves so unpopular so often and so quickly. What does that tell you?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You express yourself with outright lies, which can be verified as lies by checking sources.

I express myself with strong language and sound data, which can be verified as sound data by checking sources.

That's one of the many differences between us.

Your glib one-line attempts to distract attention away from the hollowness and lies in your claims is fooling no-one, scumbag. Simply rejecting the evidence against Cameron because "it's all over the internet" ?!?!! is merely evading the real issue. Pointing out my language rather than addressing the self-loathing and projection issues which are at the core of your venomous attacks is likewise merely an attempt to evade the real issue.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG...one of those LPSG explosions here! Hope it calms down. As far as cumeating, I've done it only with men who turned me on so much I wanted to taste and savor their very essences....and when I did, it was soul-satisfying.

Reactions: Bittydrew

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I've never called anyone on here a name.

Um, you can't really AFFORD to call anyone a name, chief.

Straight people read this crap, and think the worst of gays. They think they're some kind of subhumans into disgusting acts, and who are incapable of loving, monogamous relationships.
. . . yourself not least of all. Not that that really matters, though; you've already made the insubstantiality of your opinion(s) clear, more than once.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's all over the internet about Cameron. All of his data is backed up with references.

No, actually, they aren't. All of his references have footnotes*, but when you read them they rarely say what Cameron claims they say. I have yet to see a single one that supports Cameron's viewpoint.** That is far from backing up your data. It is merely throwing up a smokescreen.***

*You can add a footnote to anything. It looks impressive but it means nothing: Struck & White, Elements of Style. (Fourth Edition) Longman, 1999.

**Fortiesfun, The Capability to Evaluate Research. New York, 2006

***Francis, Dick. Smokescreen. Fawcett Reprint. 1993. See how that works? Just pick a publication with something related in the title and append it. As you well know, Andy, most people never check to see if your references mean anything.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I'm not calling you names, but I am calling your bluff. The information you are posting wouldn't pass muster on the first day of class in a research course anywhere. Cameron was thrown out of his professional organization for shoddy research and knowingly misleading references in his work, for God's sake. Shouldn't that tell you something?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aren't we all suffciently bored and tired of Andy? Perhaps it is time for a moderator's conference. Consistently abusive, misleading, bigoted, and inflammitory posts, from all I can tell, is at least as contradictory to the meaning, purpose, and content of this site as any trolling. Just a humble suggestion from a minor member. (Minor in more ways than one...:tongue:)

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aren't we all suffciently bored and tired of Andy? Perhaps it is time for a moderator's conference. Consistently abusive, misleading, bigoted, and inflammitory posts, from all I can tell, is at least as contradictory to the meaning, purpose, and content of this site as any trolling. Just a humble suggestion from a minor member. (Minor in more ways than one...:tongue:)

Pecker! help, there's trouble in the playground...

njack

Experimental Member
Media
After reading these posts it clear that people have multiple reasons for ingesting semen. The taste varies and that is part of the fun for me.

I think that heterosexuals would be more promiscuous if it was more permissive in their "world". I think in general gay men are more expressive sexually because the have less inhibitions about sexual exploration. Let’s avoid placing all gay men in a homogenous group because there are many that are not promiscuous.

Sexual exploration is a wonderful thing and there are harmful diseases that exist which can be a consequence for taking risk. Thankfully, oral sex overall is significantly less risky for HIV infection.

The current threat in the gay community is syphilis which can be screened for quite easily and successfully treated. So, if you play around frequently or with someone who does get tested for syphilis and encourage your friends to do the same. Let's eliminate that nasty bacterial infection again.

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
Women, for the most part, are not going to swallow a load unless they are in a relationship. And many that do swallow only do it to please the guy, because they love cum. They worship it and Get the thrill Of Swallowing The lifeforce.