D

deleted16397161

Hey, im 22 yo from Sweden and Im a cum eater. I love it. let me know if your one too! gay st8 bi anything. if your around my age it would be so cool to share videos and such. Let me know why you eat it why you like it and your thought in general. I always think of cum. I dont suck alot of cocks because I live in a small town but I always eat mine. Unless I dont feel like it but that is 1/10 hah.

Searafina1980

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, im 22 yo from Sweden and Im a cum eater. I love it. let me know if your one too! gay st8 bi anything. if your around my age it would be so cool to share videos and such. Let me know why you eat it why you like it and your thought in general. I always think of cum. I dont suck alot of cocks because I live in a small town but I always eat mine. Unless I dont feel like it but that is 1/10 hah.
I am. Don’t know why, just my obsession. Pussy and cock cum both.

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something about getting fucked and waiting for that load with anticipation. Then he pulls it out the ass and squirts these silky ropes of creamy cum in your mouth. Hearing him moan and scream while he’s filling your mouth. It’s the best. It’s like the icing on the cock, I mean cake.