• I like to swallow cum.

Votes: 65 56.5%
  • I like the feel of cum.

Votes: 54 47.0%
  • I like the smell of cum.

Votes: 46 40.0%
  • I like to play with cum in my hands.

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • I like to watch cum come out of a cock.

Votes: 89 77.4%
  • I like to watch cum come out of a fucked cunt.

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • I'd snowball cum with a lover if I could.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I like having a lover cum on my body.

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • I like having a lover cum on my face.

Votes: 50 43.5%
  • I like getting cummed on by multiple men.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I like getting cummed in by multiple men.

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • I like licking cum off lovers' faces.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • I like licking cum off lovers' bodies.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I like licking cum off lovers' cocks.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • I like licking cum off lovers' cunts.

Votes: 26 22.6%

• Total voters

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I checked all of them except the snowball one because I don't know what that is (going to look) and the multiple men part because I've never done it with multiple so it wouldn't be fair to check yes.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The poll does not provide for those who do not have the fetish. It assumes that everyone has the fetish. Therefore, the results cannot be reliable.

Well, that's an unfortunate side effect of how LPSG's polls. It either allows users to check multiple boxes or just one. If I added an option that said "None of the above." and somebody checked that box along with any other then the poll is inaccurate for permitting users to check two contradictory options.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, that's an unfortunate side effect of how LPSG's polls. It either allows users to check multiple boxes or just one. If I added an option that said "None of the above." and somebody checked that box along with any other then the poll is inaccurate for permitting users to check two contradictory options.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Well, I get what you're saying about the whole poll thing. I'm just glad you put something up at all. I'd say that I have a cum fetish to some degree but I'm still not quite sure how I'd describe it. When I'm actually having sex I don't think about what I'm doing in some organized way so it's hard to check the boxes on the poll. Many of the sexual activities you list I've done but not all at once. Or they've just happened as part of the over-all love making. Interesting poll though for sure.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I checked all of them except the snowball one because I don't know what that is (going to look) and the multiple men part because I've never done it with multiple so it wouldn't be fair to check yes.

Same here, clicked everything but those things because I haven't done them...I've also never been with a woman or had someone cum inside me so can't say that either.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Snowballing is when a lover shares cum in her/his mouth when kissing somebody.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, clicked everything but those things because I haven't done them...I've also never been with a woman or had someone cum inside me so can't say that either.

The the cumming inside was marked multiple men and so it was one of the one's and didn't check and the girl one. There were sooo many!

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer slapping a girl in her face with my semi- erected penis.
In Holland we call this "swaffelen"

I am specialized in making a "wake up call"

When I wake up together with my morningwood, I prefer to slap her in the face, the moment she wakes up.
(and opening her eyes) I point to cum in her eye. hehehe. :eek:

At the moment she is asking me "What are you doing?", and shoot your cum in her mouth could be a nice alternative... :biggrin1: