Cum Flavors?

wildshytt

Just Browsing
Media
My girl told me that my cum tastes like sugar water. Sometimes she tells me it tastes a bit different. My question is whether you've ever tasted something different, or, whether you've been told ur cum has a distinct flavor?

easy_eros: are you diabetic?
although semen contains fructose(if i remeber correctly) and such sugars, i dont
think it should taste so sweet that it would seem like sugar water :huh:
but i could be wrong? just check anyway with ur doc.
usually if ur diabetic if u let ur urine out too long ants will drop by to have a drink!
that's one tell-tale sign! or so we're told.
if your not diabetic and still your cum taste like sugar h2o then lucky you!!! :wub:
i wish mine tasted like honey!!!! :D

*Mike in CA*:
Originally posted by easy_eros@May 31 2004, 07:09 AM
are you diabetic?
although semen contains fructose(if i remeber correctly) and such sugars, i dont
think it should taste so sweet that it would seem like sugar water :huh:
lets hope she's not on the atkins diet

pantythief:
Originally posted by wildshytt@May 31 2004, 06:29 AM
My girl told me that my cum tastes like sugar water. Sometimes she tells me it tastes a bit different. My question is whether you've ever tasted something different, or, whether you've been told ur cum has a distinct flavor?
my first g/f said that I tasted
bitter and salty and usually spat it out
my current g/f says I taste
like carrot juice, perhaps because
I am a vegetarian, and seems eager
to slurp it up

dalton321: I have been told that if you drink a lot of pineapple juice, that it makes your cum sweet.

But I think that theory is an old wives tale.

chgobigdikluvr: As someone on the receiving end of ejaculate, I can reliably say that yes, cum comes in many different flavors. Some simply have no distinct taste. These are usually the ones that are more clear in color and thinner in consistency. I have had some that are so sweet like nectar and just melted in my mouth. Some are more ammonia-like in smell and taste. A few are just outright nasty and bitter, almost like it had been coughed up out of who knows where.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Diet does indeed affect the taste of semen. Strangely enough, those who consume a lot of sugar do not typically have sweet-tasting spooge; it tends to be rather metallic in flavour. Those who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables usually have the sweetest cum. Those who eat a lot of red meat and/or drink a lot of coffee tend to have bitter or musky-tasting semen.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diet does play a big factor in the taste of cum, according to a couple girls I've dated.With one girl, after I spent a week, eating all kinds of fruits, like oranges, bananas, apples, licked her chops with a fervor after she recieved my cum in her mouth.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jun 1 2004, 12:43 PM
I spent a week, eating all kinds of fruits, like oranges, bananas, apples, licked her chops with a fervor after she recieved my cum in her mouth.
Don't go too heavy on the oranges. Citrus fruits are one of the few fruits that can cause a bitter flavour in semen. Strawberries are another. Apples and bananas are a good idea. Pears are also good for inducing pleasant tasting spooge.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This begs for a new TV show:

The Jerking Gourmet

with some unique refreshments:

Hole-in-the-Pocket Pearls

Applejack Jelly

Jism Jam

Creamed Cracker Toppings

Horny Hors d'Oeuvres

^_^