cum for lesbians

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My lesbian friends want to use my cum for both to have babies......i told them to find another male.....they want me , so they hope they can have a boy and girl and the boy will be hung. do i say no or give in??? :confused:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My lesbian friends want to use my cum for both to have babies......i told them to find another male.....they want me , so they hope they can have a boy and girl and the boy will be hung. do i say no or give in??? :confused:

Are they serious? That's a contemptible reason to swipe your DNA! I vote hell no!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You say no of course, I don't know what the legal situation in your country is but in the uk if you're the father you're liable for child support.

even if yer like, a sperm donor? like, you go to a clinic, jerk off in a cup, and give it up, yer still liable for child support?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the lesbians won.......it was alot of money and we signed a contract that i would have nothing to do with the child.....money wise or any other .....
i didnt jerk off in a cup .......i laid down and they both got me hard and then one got on top and fucked me until i came in her. shes pregrant now since this happened a month ago. cum for money anyday!!!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the lesbians won.......it was alot of money and we signed a contract that i would have nothing to do with the child.....money wise or any other .....
i didnt jerk off in a cup .......i laid down and they both got me hard and then one got on top and fucked me until i came in her. shes pregrant now since this happened a month ago. cum for money anyday!!!

Dude, I'm so sorry. I hope you never live to regret this and never really want anything to do with your child. And I hope these women don't try to sue you for child support. And, above all, I hope the child grows up to be loved and is in a supportive environment.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well i`m glad you enjoyed the experience.

To me it sounds like you have been used.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
even if yer like, a sperm donor? like, you go to a clinic, jerk off in a cup, and give it up, yer still liable for child support?
No, that is a totally different situation.

the lesbians won.......it was alot of money What did it cost you? Or did they pay you? and we signed a contract that i would have nothing to do with the child.....money wise or any other .....i didnt jerk off in a cup .......i laid down and they both got me hard and then one got on top and fucked me until i came in her. shes pregrant now since this happened a month ago. cum for money anyday!!!
Wow! That was fast! Genetics are a funny thing, what if she has a girl with a clit like a thumb and a hairy chest, thanks to your wonderful DNA. :tongue:

Dude, I'm so sorry. I hope you never live to regret this and never really want anything to do with your child. I worry about that too. :redface: And I hope these women don't try to sue you for child support. And, above all, I hope the child grows up to be loved and is in a supportive environment. < - - - -This is the most important thing!

I wish everyone involved well. :smile:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Run the othe way. Fast.

If you need more motivation, think: Paternity lawsuit.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It varies by state. In California, at least, you're only considered a legally non-liable sperm donor if it's done through a doctor and via artificial insemination. Doing it any other way is asking for trouble. I don't know what it's like in his state, but at least here, it's a risky situation.

Assuming this is for real, of course.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are asking to set yourself on a world of trouble. It adds to my interest to know what they will do if they end with 2 girls? What if the boy gets genes from an earlier generation and the mother and is with a small penis or average? You said no at first just stay with that as your decision if they are real friends they will accept that

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow! That was fast! Genetics are a funny thing, what if she has a girl with a clit like a thumb and a hairy chest, thanks to your wonderful DNA. :tongue:

I wish everyone involved well. :smile:
Wasn't it though? One month and one time only and ta da one of them is pregnant talk about perfect timing. Then of course hairyman should be told many pregnancies end in a miscarriage with in the first trimester many times with out the woman even yet knowing she is with a child.