Cum Gallery

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ooh, ooh, I've got something to contribute, but i already put it in another thread titled "why is a big load so hot" or something to that effect. It really depends on if I've been using it or not. I'm definately a shooter, but If it's been storing, it's more like syrup.

I don't exactly know why but the amount coming up has increased dramatically in the last 4 months, to a point that If I do masturbate it is a mess all on my stomache, hand, chair, floor, pants, shirt, ect... I don't even finish anymore, insted I enjoy the pleasre of almost and when blood starts pumping as if i'm shooting I treat that as if I did, than stop.

I wasn'tt sure if that's at all too healthy so yesterday I brought a change of clothes and hid them somewhere safe, I printed a couple of pics from my computer and tried to drain as much as I could in my bathroom. Needless to say I had to clead the walls, door sink, toilet, doors to the shower, floor, and wash the clothes I was while "wanking" wearing. If I was thinking straight I'd have taken a picture of the mess, but instead I just cleaned it all up. In case you wan't to call bull, know that I hav every small bathroom, so it's very possible.:cool:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I havent gotten this aroused from a thread on here in like, a really long time.

That aside, mine seems to depend upon how many times I've gotten off recently. The longer I've gone without getting off the more semen I produce when I finally do. This is also the case with precum. I suppose that makes sense, the body can only produce so much so fast.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ashlar said:
Wow, I havent gotten this aroused from a thread on here in like, a really long time.

That aside, mine seems to depend upon how many times I've gotten off recently. The longer I've gone without getting off the more semen I produce when I finally do. This is also the case with precum. I suppose that makes sense, the body can only produce so much so fast.

I'm prepared to test this theory with you. First, let's have sex together once a weeek, then twice a week, then every other day. After that, we can have sex once a day, then twice a day. If we still haven't come to a definite conclusion (or even if we have for that matter), then we can have sex three times a day and four or more.

I'll bring a case of condoms.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tallguypns said:
I'm prepared to test this theory with you. First, let's have sex together once a weeek, then twice a week, then every other day. After that, we can have sex once a day, then twice a day. If we still haven't come to a definite conclusion (or even if we have for that matter), then we can have sex three times a day and four or more.

I'll bring a case of condoms.

Okies, I'll get right on top of that.

Ohh, heh heh, I sorta kinda made a funny.

Tee hee.

So getting back on topic, where are your spooge pics tallguy?
*taps foot impatiently*

Make wit da semen!

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ashlar said:
Okies, I'll get right on top of that.

Ohh, heh heh, I sorta kinda made a funny.

Tee hee.

So getting back on topic, where are your spooge pics tallguy?
*taps foot impatiently*

Make wit da semen!

Ash, you show me yours, I'll show you mine. :biggrin1:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tallguypns said:
Ash, you show me yours, I'll show you mine. :biggrin1:

Bah, you're no fun.

I still have to reinstall my webcam, which probably wont happen until after I've gotten moved into my new apartment and found the disk with the drivers which is currently packed away. ;/

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ashlar said:
Bah, you're no fun.

I still have to reinstall my webcam, which probably wont happen until after I've gotten moved into my new apartment and found the disk with the drivers which is currently packed away. ;/

But my webcam works. Who's the one that's no fun?!

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself have also been able to shoot my load all the way up to 5 to 6 feet, but that was when I was in my mid 20's. I cannot shoot it near as far now. But when I was first married my wife was so amazed of my shooting distance talent, that we starting making a game out of it. She would test my accuracy and distance. Right before I would cum I would pull out of her pussy and she would hold her mouth open and shut her eyes and see if I could shoot it into her mouth, all the way from about her feet as she would lay on the bed. I would be standing at the foot of the bed & see if I could hit her in the mouth with my load from that far away. We had lots of fun together being young and horny. I could shoot real far, farther than 6ft if I didn't get off for a week or so, but that was rarely. I have a pic I captured right as I was blowing my wad, check it out.

"You'll shoot your eye out"

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4863