Cum: Gush, Spurt, or Blast

What category does your ejaculation fall under?

• Gush (flows like white lava)

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Spurt (a bit of a kick behind it)

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Blast (far-reaching ropes of cum)

Votes: 23 31.1%

• Total voters

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When jerking-off, many variables play into the kind of ejaculation we experience, such as exercise and rest, illness and medications, our physiology, “edging,” and the amount of time from our last ejaculation. However, the manner in which we regularly blow our loads usually falls under one of the following categories: Gush, Spurt, or Blast.

So how about sharing with your fellow horndogs how YOU typically cum when cranking out a load. Does your cock end up coated in the good stuff (Gush)? Do you leave a nice puddle in your navel (Spurt)? Or are you leaving your signature-in-cum on your headboard, the ceiling, or on the moon (Blast)?

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blast. When I was younger, and on my back, I would routinely shoot ropes of cum onto my face (Ker-SPLAT! Goggles Required); now I shoot up to the base of my neck. My jerk-off sessions are rarely quickies (which result in splatter shots), so I’m something of a Marathon Man (much edging).

I am also in good health and on no medications; I exercise and do Yoga regularly; I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs; and I’ve been on a vegan diet for many years.

I jerk-off at least once a day, usually before bed, but have been known to crank out 3-5 loads a day (with decreasing velocity) when I have a fever - increased body temperature seems to simultaneously increase my libido. In fact, I’m feeling a bit feverish now