Cum in a stream

ace420: I usually cum in long shots.

Last night, for the first time, I came in a stream. No kidding. I ejaculated and it came out for maybe twenty seconds straight.

Very strange.

Anyone ever have this happen?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
...It may not have been "twenty seconds".

;D

But the "stream effect" HAS occurred with me to....
Especially when I was (much) younger.

:-/

Going extended periods of time without ejaculating
MAY encourage that kind of result...so as to allow the system to "re-charge."

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, this used to happen to me pretty regularly in my 20s and 30s.

Funnily enough, it only happened for the first time well into my 20s; I was maybe 23 or 24 I think.  I can still remember what a shock it was that first time.  I'm one of those who didn't reach his sexual peak until very late.

I would say that 20 seconds was about right (on reflection, maybe, right only as the absolute max).  It would always (of course) relate to extreme arousal and extreme quantity.  On the other hand it didn't seem to need a particularly long time without sex beforehand.  Occasionally I have had this happen twice in one day.

surveys66: Are you sure? Twenty seconds is a pretty long time. I think that would be kind of painful, sensory overload. :eek:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
20 seconds is not impossible.

My orgasm, whether spurting or, once in a while streaming, always lasts 30 seconds or more.

And you'e right - it is a very intense sensory experience.

Pecker

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bilbobagginsx, you're perfectly right, 20 seconds is not impossible !
When I kept time of my orgasm (it was a simple test, out of curiosity), it went on for 38 seconds.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Ralexx link=board=health;num=1050813433;start=0#5 date=04/21/03 at 08:17:24]

"Bilbobagginsx, you're perfectly right, 20 seconds is not impossible !
When I kept time of my orgasm (it was a simple test, out of curiosity), it went on for 38 seconds."

[/quote]

Guys!

--Hearing all of this,

Maybe I'd better invest in a brand-new stop watch! :D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree that 20 seconds is by no means exceptional, if you are talking about the length of an orgasm. In fact 20 seconds might be pretty much on the short side, I should think. But a continuous stream for this length of time has got to be exceptional.

Sorry to be crude about this (there's no alternative! :)) but if the semen is coming out with force (which is why you are coming in a stream and not just in spurts in the first place) the volume of your ejaculation after 20 seconds of this steady unbroken jet is going to be huge.

The duration of the orgasm itself (which will continue after you have stopped streaming) is a slightly different thing, surely.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've never done this. Maybe some time, I'll refrain from orgasms for a month. I'll probably be as horny as hell when I do it though.

hungcuriousNC: I could not imagine not getting off for more than a few days at a time. I'd be walking around like a hunching dog in heat.... I just can't go that long without some kind of release!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=ace420 link=board=health;num=1050813433;start=0#0 date=04/19/03 at 21:37:13]I usually cum in long shots.

Last night, for the first time, I came in a stream.  No kidding.  I ejaculated and it came out for maybe twenty seconds straight.

Very strange.

Anyone ever have this happen?[/quote]
A straight stream for twenty seconds? Jeez, bro, that must've been one helluva contraction :eek:You're lucky that didn't cause anything else to happen, you know like passing out and not being able to get back up-on your feet! ;D

gigantikok: Man, I wish I could do this.

Hell, I wish my orgasms would last longer than 5 or 6 seconds and I wish I shot more than 2 or 3 times.  Can't always have everything we want, though.  

Well, I can always dream... :)

prepstudinsc: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1050813433;start=0#12 date=09/20/03 at 01:20:25]Man, I wish I could do this.

Hell, I wish my orgasms would last longer than 5 or 6 seconds and I wish I shot more than 2 or 3 times.  Can't always have everything we want, though.  

Well, I can always dream... :)[/quote]

I find this more fascinating than the thread about minute size differences or who ther is such a vast disparity in dick size. I have very long orgasms and shoot many times-usually 11-12 shots. My orgasms go for at least a good 25-30 seconds. I have a friend who says when he cums he has only one squirt of cum. He says it's a big shot, but that's all he can shoot. I don't even remember how we got on the topic of orgasms, but we did lol. Why do some people have tremendous ones and other only have a few squirts? I know it only takes one sperm to impregnate an egg, but if we were farmers, it would equate to why are some people planting a whole field and other are just planting a flower pot? What hormones regulate the amount of cum? And why is there such a disparity in amount of it?

gigantikok: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=health;num=1050813433;start=0#13 date=09/20/03 at 06:06:19]

I find this more fascinating than the thread about minute size differences or who ther is such a vast disparity in dick size.  I have very long orgasms and shoot many times-usually 11-12 shots.  My orgasms go for at least a good 25-30 seconds.  I have a friend who says when he cums he has only one squirt of cum.  He says it's a big shot, but that's all he can shoot.  I don't even remember how we got on the topic of orgasms, but we did  lol.  Why do some people have tremendous ones and other only have a few squirts?  I know it only takes one sperm to impregnate an egg, but if we were farmers, it would equate to why are some people planting a whole field and other are just planting a flower pot?  What hormones regulate the amount of cum?  And why is there such a disparity in amount of it?[/quote]
Well now, I'd hardly say I am only "planting a flower pot", so to speak. I just think you are as out of the norm is regards to the length of your orgasm and shots as you are in regards to your penis size. And on top of all that, more cum doesn't always mean higher amounts of sperm. There can be more sperm concentrated in one shot with one guy, and fewer concentrated in the shots of other guys. That could explain why some shoot only once or twice, and other shoot over and over and over and over. I don't know why you have much longer orgasms, I guess you were just dealt with a lucky hand.

longtimelurker: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1050813433;start=0#14 date=09/20/03 at 12:16:40]
And on top of all that, more cum doesn't always mean higher amounts of sperm.  There can be more sperm concentrated in one shot with one guy, and fewer concentrated in the shots of other guys.[/quote]

Hmm, but then the seminal fluid contains nutrients, helps defend against the woman's immune defenses and creates a nice safe environment to keep our boys happy and safe as they make their treachorous journey. So perhaps increasing the juice would mean that they would perform better???

ORCABOMBER: Good point actually. I think that's probably true.

Saying that, some germs swim like sperm, might help in my classes I suppose.

On topic, I've streamed before, but I don't get satisfaction out of it, I just want to get goooooooing!