Cum In A Threesome Or More

yaithy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
question only for straight guys :

when you have a threesome (or more...) is it a problem or not for you to fuck the girl after one of your friend ? or are excited to go after someone ?

and if your friend cums inside the girl's pussy or ass, do you still go after to fuck her, or you dont go ?
using your friend's cum inside the girl as lube is a problem for you or are you excited ?

Reactions: diver6

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had the pleasure of a threesome but I don't think I'd have any problem fucking her after somebody else did. His cum would make help to lube her up for me. I would probably want to lick his cum out of her pussy.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in the lifestyle for a lot of years, I'm usually the biggest guy in the room especially my girth. It's not unusual for the other guys to want to take their turn before me and I'm ok with that,
1, it gets the women warmed up for my dick.
2, although it's not my favourite thought going in with another guys cum as you stated it does help with lubrication and I'd rather the other guys get there enjoyment and satisfaction before I open up a woman even further, in any case we would all have been tested so it's just part and parcel of what we're doing.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

when you have a threesome (or more...) is it a problem or not for you to fuck the girl after one of your friend ? or are excited to go after someone ?

and if your friend cums inside the girl's pussy or ass, do you still go after to fuck her, or you dont go ?
using your friend's cum inside the girl as lube is a problem for you or are you excited ?
My friend? She can fuck the other girl before, after, or while Im doing my thing, im really versatile on that front....No devil's threesomes need apply this way..lol

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been in a MMF 3-some/relationship before. We were exclusive regulars for a while and 'clean'. The other guy didn't mind fucking her after I cum inside of her. (He was a bit of a cuckold.) But there was one time where he cum inside of her first and I went down on her and 'cleaned her up' and got a wonderful taste of us all together.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did MFM before in college, we didn't share her pussy but we did DP with me in her ass, it felt great.

Other times in my old neighborhood we would run trains, taking turns fucking a girl or girls while the other guy(s) got his dick sucked or waited his turn. We had some real freaks in our town, we would have house parties that were basically fuck fests. Those Friday nights were nuts

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

only done this a few times and usually no one cums inside the girl(s). One time a dude did start cumming inside a girl, but then pulled out. I didn’t go in after him but another guy did

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's this mean?

What do you want it to mean?

WAC = Woman's Army Corps. They inactivated in 1978. If a male soldier fucked one he is my age or older and she is equally.

Most of them were also mean as snake piss and tended "not to fuck the help" so to speak.

Integrating women into the Army was probably the smartest thing they could have done.

Reactions: wizard1

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have fucked other women, including my wife, after another guy did but in all cases either we were all wearing condoms or my wife and I waited till we got home; which we usually had both cleaned up by then. So while admittedly I never have stuck my dick in a pussy right after another guy came in it bareback (that I know of), I might not necessarily be against the concept even if it's not something I would particularly seek out or get off on.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve fucked a girl after my buddy came in her, and the opposite way round. I have no problem with it, and the extra lubrication is kind of hot ;)

My preference though is to see my buddy’s cum on her while I fuck her, preferably on her ass as I fuck her doggystyle, or on her face if from the front.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have no problem going first or second, usually prefer to keep switching it up

happy to fuck through his muck and add to the cum cocktail