Cum in Ball Sack

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by markg2000, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. markg2000

    markg2000 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2006
    Messages:
    68
    Albums:
    2
    Likes Received:
    80
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    UK
    I saw a Lex Steele clips recently where the girl was feeling his balls and she stated "i feel it in there - I feel a big wad in there".

    We all know he is a big guy - big cock, big balls, big load

    My question is, can you actually feel in a aguys balls if he is gonna cum alot?
     
  2. true kenshin

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Houston (TX, US)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really don't think there is but don't take my word for it. Although my balls do feel heavier to me when i haven't orgasmed in a while, or maybe its just the psychological affect I get for being so freaking turned on.
     
  3. BerndVarandisa

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2005
    Messages:
    209
    Likes Received:
    22
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Belgium
    No, you can't. only about 5% of the total amount of semen ejaculated comes from the testicles - the other 95% comes from the prostate gland and various other ducts and glands inside the body. so unless he's about to unload a gallon, chances are you won't be able to feel anything.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted