Cum in boxers then keep wearing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lwcjock, Feb 14, 2008.

1. lwcjock

lwcjock New Member

Was wondering how many other guys cum in their underwear and keep wearing them? I personally can't stand the damp feeling... Read below and you will understand why I ask...

I was staying at a friends place a couple of months ago and discovered that he does just this... He had to work the weekend during the day. When he would go to work, I would get up off the couch and go sleep in his bed so his roommate wouldnÂ’t feel like he had to be quiet if I was on the couch. After waking up one morning and taking a shower, I was going to be nice and make up his bed since he let me sleep in it. When I pulled the sheets down so I could straighten them out, I noticed several CD sized discolored spots on his dark colored sheets. Upon further inspection I found that the spots were located at about groin level on the bed and had a somewhat whitish color and were crusty. I decided to look around a little more, and found the boxers that I saw him wear to bed the night before. In one side of the front of the boxers was a crusty spot about the same size. And several other pairs of boxers were the same way. Being nice and not to embarrass him, I decided to wash his sheets and towels as a way of thanking him for letting me stay the weekend. I washed the sheets and made the bed and didn't say anything... I suppose he didn't realize that there were visible stains on the sheets. The next day he decided to call in sick and we went to breakfast together. While we were eating, the topic of girls that he thought were hot came up. Well one girl that he works with that flirts with him (yet he is not interested in because she is about 10 years older than him) all of the time and he jokes back with her, tells him that he is a "horn dog." He tells me that she tells him that he always seems like he is horny because he is always talking about hot girls that he sees. With him telling me this, I decide to break the ice and tell him that he really must be a horn dog because of the stains that I found on his sheets. He doesn't get embarrassed but immediately starts laughing, and admits to what I found and tells me he was having a "good night" because his cum made it through a pair of boxers and gym shorts before making it to the sheets. Joking with him, I told him that I washed his sheets after I found the stains and that I would have to check his sheets when we get home. He admits to me that he jerks off in bed, and he was surprised that the stains were on the sheets and not just in his boxers. When we get back to his place, I jokingly pull his sheets down with him standing there and once again there is a large stain on the sheets.. haha.. I just smiled at him, and he rubbed his hand across it, smiled, and said that the sheets must not have come clean when I washed them... Excuses, excuses... Haha... Then he started to laugh and asked me if I could hear him in the other room the night before because he was trying to be as quiet as possible. He then decided that he needed to do laundry... haha... I told him not to be embarrassed because we all jerk off. The funny thing is that now he jokes about it all of the time, and if I talk to him at night he makes it a point to tell me that he is going to jerk off in bed and fall asleep. I don't know if he is trying to suggest anything with me since he tells me all of the details, or he just considers it to be a "male bonding" kind of thing to talk about.

2. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

two time I had a big cumm in my shorts.
    One time when a girlfriend dry humped me,,, and she had a big cumm and I dirtied my shorts.
    Another time I was in a XXX booth at a theatre and this gal walked in on me.
    She ended up pressing her backside to me and I played with her teats and then her pussy. And she had a cumm and so did I. Clothing still on.
    i recall times when I have had night dreams/nocturnal emissions and wet my shorts.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I have nothing to add except this thread is making me horny :tongue:

4. art

art
    Gold Member

When I was still a virgin in highschool, my gf at the time and I had progressed to dry humping. Many was the time I'm cum in my shorts. I was so happy when we progressed to naked, penetrative, condom-protected sex!

Draft saved Draft deleted