Cum in hair

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Totally not sure where to post. But I thought I'd talk about cum in hair... I find cum in hair annoying. Even if you take measures to prevent cum ending up in your hair, you still get residuals or just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you wash it out good, and with shampoo, there's always still cum. Its most annoying when you think you got it all out, go about your day, then you run your fingers through your hair and happen to run across a clump of dry cum.

Anyone have good advice on how to REALLLLY get cum out of hair ?

Best shampoo ? Best technique?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think after you wash it really well if you get a really good brush that has close together bristles, you might be able to get it out that way. Like a dog grooming brush?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Totally not sure where to post. But I thought I'd talk about cum in hair... I find cum in hair annoying. Even if you take measures to prevent cum ending up in your hair, you still get residuals or just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you wash it out good, and with shampoo, there's always still cum. Its most annoying when you think you got it all out, go about your day, then you run your fingers through your hair and happen to run across a clump of dry cum.

Have you tried shaving your head?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you laugh at your partner until he is unable to maintain an erection, you prevent the cum ever hitting your hair.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Haha - thanks for some of those funny responses. As for the serious responses... I'll have to check into orange juice. Seems funny to put OJ in my hair but I'll try anything once to see if it makes getting cum out of hair easier and throughly. :)

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don't have a solution to your problem, but all this talk of cum in hair and a quick glance at your pics makes me want to blow my load all over your pretty face and head of hair.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had this bar of soap made with hemp oil that a friend gave me and it was fantastic at washing cum off any part of me. In fact, after discovering it's cum-removing qualities, I reserved said bar of soap for only those particular occasions. I would still shampoo my hair as usual after de-cumming it.