Cum in hair

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this bar of soap made with hemp oil that a friend gave me and it was fantastic at washing cum off any part of me. In fact, after discovering it's cum-removing qualities, I reserved said bar of soap for only those particular occasions. I would still shampoo my hair as usual after de-cumming it.

Wow, marketing opportunity, here!

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally not sure where to post. But I thought I'd talk about cum in hair... I find cum in hair annoying. Even if you take measures to prevent cum ending up in your hair, you still get residuals or just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you wash it out good, and with shampoo, there's always still cum. Its most annoying when you think you got it all out, go about your day, then you run your fingers through your hair and happen to run across a clump of dry cum.

Anyone have good advice on how to REALLLLY get cum out of hair ?

Best shampoo ? Best technique?

Swallow?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a long-haired gay man, I'd recommend washing it out with cold water before shampooing. If you can't do that, let it dry and then brush your hair and wash as normal.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i only hate cum in my hair when i'm having a really good hair day and then i have to wash my hair afterwards. most of the time i don't mind it.

use a salon shampoo with a rich lather (try paul mitchell, joico, matrix, etc.) and it should wash the cum right out.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha - thanks for some of those funny responses. As for the serious responses... I'll have to check into orange juice. Seems funny to put OJ in my hair but I'll try anything once to see if it makes getting cum out of hair easier and throughly. :)
I would be careful with any citrus juice. I don't know about OJ, but lemons juice lightens hair.

I agree with others, swallow, point him down and if it is a regular event, put the palm of one hand a few inches above his head and deflect it.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, something submissive said in a different thread about facials or swallowing got me thinking about the whole cum in the hair thing. I searched the women's forum and here seems to be the best place to post.

For the life of me, I can't imagine that some guy would cum in your hair so much that it'd be impossible to wash it out with shampoo. I mean I've had it fly by my face and land on my pillow before but never so much that it'd get stuck in my hair to the point of not being able to get it out.

I mean I can understand if you're trying to have a quickie or something and it happens and you can't get to the shower how that'd be annoying. But for general hygiene, wouldn't you wash your hair thoroughly enough to get it all out or wash it multiple times? I mean I do and I never seem to have the "residual" cum problem some have previously stated that they have experienced.

Maybe someone needs to explain this to me because I can't understand how it would be such a problem to get out.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't like it in my hair period. I have very fine hair that tangles like a birds nest. I have to spray leave in conditioner in my hair to get a comb through it and I have a lot of it. I HATE cum in my hair. Most of the time I'm not a girlie girl, but this is just one of my dislikes. At night I've already had a shower and my hair is almost dry and now theres cum in it... so back in the shower I go.... now I sleep with wet hair all night. Plus it's normally after midnight and the guys I've been with get to roll over and go to sleep after sex... DARN it I want to roll over and go to sleep:redface:

It does wash right out for me though. But I still don't like it! It doesn't mean I'm going to start screaming and throwing a tantrum... it does mean I'm going to duck or try to catch it, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: