Cum in hair?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nothing some shampoo and water won't fix. I accidently did this to an ex girlfriend, well she accidently did it to herself...with my dick. She didn't like it to much but I think that was more due to the fact that it shot her in one of her eyes as well.:redface:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Get it before it dries! Didn't you see SOMETHING ABAOUT MARY?

LOL
It already did, and no I didn't see that movie.
Swallow and you won't get it in your hair. lol
I didn't know till it shot past my face that he had come lol
It's nothing some shampoo and water won't fix. I accidently did this to an ex girlfriend, well she accidently did it to herself...with my dick. She didn't like it to much but I think that was more due to the fact that it shot her in one of her eyes as well.:redface:
Hrm alright makes sense.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, let's put this as brief & easy as possible; it's an organic protein hair treatment you really shouldn't leave in for more than a millisecond, or you might experience some minor difficulty to say the least removing it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first it's gunky then it goes stiff, once I was out and I put my hand in my hair and went 'ick what's that,' it was cum, fortunately my ex bf's mother who I was with at the time didn't seem to realise.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only had "permission" to give a facial to one girl before and the first time I gave it to her on the face a lot of it wound up in her hair but most on her face. I'm a heavy cummer so it was really messy. She didn't like the idea of facials after that (not really crazy about it to begin with) b/c I do produce a lot of cum. We immediately jumped in the shower together and after she was done washing her hair she turned around to me in the shower and grabbed my dick and said "next time, try not to get it in my hair please".

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol. Just get some water or take a shower and make sure not to pull/comb/flip it until you get it out. That goes for anything that it might get on. If it doesn't go inside, it can be a very elusive liquid indeed. There are no dangerous side effects to my knowledge.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At first it's gunky then it goes stiff, once I was out and I put my hand in my hair and went 'ick what's that,' it was cum,

Semen is a substance that "goes stiff" with heat, so it can be easier to rinse out of hair with cold water than warm. At least mine can. :wink:

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lady of my acquaintance in Thailand was horrified when I spurted in her hair. Hair is a bit "precious" over there. The next time she sucked me, she swallowed very enthusiastically (to keep it out of her hair!)

RESULT!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife had long sexy, waist length hair many years ago. One day when she was letting her hair trail over my body and it was very sexy, then she beat me off with her hair wrapped around my penis, it was sexy but more so because she was beating me off. Once was enough.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl who went nuts when I shot two big streams in her hair...

That was it for her - see-ya... Wacko...