Cum in Mouth

seveninch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasn't really sure where to start this thread.
I've been curious about cocks other than my own for some time and have been fortunate enough to meet guys who have let me wank off with them, wank them off and suck their cocks.
I haven't yet had CIM. However am at stage where I do want to try it. Any of you guys care to recount the first time you had another man cum in your mouth and what it was like. Did you spit or swallow it?

I have no doubt that there are loads of you who enjoy taking a load in our mouth. But are there any of you who may have been put off by the experience? If so I wonder what might have put you off?

Thanks in anticipation. Hopefully your answers will persuade me one way or the other :)

raggedyandy

Just Browsing
Media
I have to be really into it to enjoy taking a load. If its a casual hookup, or I'm not that into the guy, the idea of having cum in my mouth kind of makes my stomach turn. When I first started fucking around with guys, I would have them fire off on my face so as to avoid dealing with the taste altogether. With my first boyfriend, however, I started to really enjoy the feeling of him coming in my mouth. It actually made me pretty happy to satisfy him this way. I think guys really appreciated it when you take a load for them (swallow it). I know some guys say otherwise, but in general come is really pretty awful tasting (at least at first), but knowing how great it makes him feel, and knowing that part of him is inside of me, makes me enjoy the aftertaste all the more.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like raggedyandy said, sometimes cum can taste pretty awful. The consensus among those I know is that it ranges from tolerable to battery-acid.

I do recommend that if/when you do swallow for someone, you do it with someone you trust - and someone you have good reason to trust. You're at much higher risk for a lot of STIs when you ingest semen.

Not trying to sound like the Puritan sex police (especially because swallowing can be really, really hot), but it's important to use your upstairs head before using the downstairs one.

seveninch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like raggedyandy said, sometimes cum can taste pretty awful. The consensus among those I know is that it ranges from tolerable to battery-acid.

I do recommend that if/when you do swallow for someone, you do it with someone you trust - and someone you have good reason to trust. You're at much higher risk for a lot of STIs when you ingest semen.

Not trying to sound like the Puritan sex police (especially because swallowing can be really, really hot), but it's important to use your upstairs head before using the downstairs one.

Totally agree with what you say about trust. Wouldn't want to be trying it with the first guy that comes along. Have met some guys more than once and there are a couple I would say I can trust and know they're clean.

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
It can be fun to let him come in your mouth but then you let it run back out over him while you stroke him. Sometimes you can get a second cum out of him too!

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The taste of cum dependent on what you last ate? or your general body chemistry etc.
I notice some are thick, some watery, and some inbetween. and like mine I suppose when you try to wash it or dilute it solidifies and kind of stick to hair and etc.
I only know from tasting my own, out of curiosity of what it would taste like, not much of a delicacy I must say.

seveninch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like one of those things that you either love it or hate it. Would probably all depend on a person's first experience. As was pointed out above, taste can depend on what the giver has eaten or drank.
If it tasted bad, you'd almost certainly be put off trying again, I'm guessing

I've nothing really new to add. All has been said before. The first time I tasted cum it quite put me off. But you've got to learn to appreciate it. You like other guys to swallow your cum too, don't you? Now I love it to feel a guy explode in my mouth and taste his cum.

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've swallowed with two guys:

the first time was with a casual hookup, he had alread come once. Gave me warning that he was going to come (very hot), then shot. It was kinda bitter but tolerable, and there wasn't *that* much of it since it was his 2nd.

the second time was really hot, was playing around with this latino guy from San Diego in a sauna. Ended up with me going down on him and he was really getting into it. I think he had a lot of pre-cum because I would get flashes of a coppery taste ever so often. He too told me twice that he was about to come, then moaned and shot it. There was a LOT more cum that time and it took me a few seconds to think, process, and start to swallow some of it. That was a much hotter time and while it didn't taste like vanilla ice cream, his come was easier to keep in my mouth and taste. I can still get off thinking about it and would do it again with that guy in a heartbeat.

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it with two if my past boyfriends, its different for each, one was okay and I actually liked it, the second was bitter and I could barely stand it (things we do for love) but I learned that diet changes the taste. You can google what does what to the taste. (pineapple makes it sweet) lol...but as the previous poster said, only do it with those you trust.

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like every man, my taste depends on what I've eaten. I'm very considerate and try to improve the taste by eating/drinking pineapples, apples/apple juice, etc and avoiding those things that can make it taste bad, but the taste is the taste. If you decide not to swallow, but want to ensure he continues to enjoy the feeling, give a hand job once he begins to shoot. At least until you gain the trust described above.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Actually that is how it started with me, the guy i am seeing I spit him out several times when we first got together. And then I had him cum on my chest or neck and even give me a facial. Then 6 months later, I was sucking him and he said he was going to cum and I went all the way down and my lips were buried in his pubes (he is 8X6) and he blasted down my throat and I really got off on it. I love the taste and smell of it now, but it use to gross me out.

Milkdud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always hate having cum in my mouth, not going to lie, its something personal, its jsut terrible for me haha. But I think youll have to try it to really see íf you like it or not.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a most interesting thread. I have come late to cum! In fact the only cum I have tasted is my own, which I find rather bland, and the cum of the man I love, which happened for the first and only time last summer when we were at last able to meet. (He lives overseas and I am in the closet and married)
He was well down my throat when he shot his load and I did not manages to get the full savour. (As you will gather I am totally inexperienced and this was my first cock sucking session for over 40 years.
The taste I found beautiful, sweet and subtly fragrant - just a touch metalic its true, like oysters? It was really like nothing I have tasted before but I loved it and want to taste it again . This may be because I love him and , as Raggedyandy says, we trusted each other. This was no quick pick-up but almost a fulfilment of years of waiting. He also swallowed mine .We are spunk-brothers and the whole event was a rite of bonding between us.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's my throats... I mean thoughts on sucking another man's cock. For whatever the reason, you decide on sucking his cock, be it physical attraction, emotional connection or whatever...I think that once you decide to suck a man's cock, you take and accept what ever happens after that point. That means accepting his cum into your mouth, and swallowing it. Personally I believe it to be rude to spit his cum out. If it was a situation whereupon you were forced into it then it's a different matter entirely. But if it's by free will, then it is my belief you are required to swallow it. Just good manners.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with AtomicMouse, although I have occasionally spit it out (very rarely). That means I have swallowed a lot of cum in my life--and I have NEVER gotten an STI.