Cum in strip clubs?

L

lutzy1

Does anyone else cum in their pants occasionally while getting lap dances? I have a couple times and love it. If I'm really hard I'll ask for another song with some friction and then leave a generous tip. What do you do after cumming? I usually head home before my shorts get too wet.

WantToBeThick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't say I've ever had that happen. Of course, I haven't been to a strip club in maybe 10 years. No huge interest. Oh I love looking, but it gets sad quick.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In pre-Guliani NYC, there were a few hands-on lapdance clubs. The women wore panties, and hands were allowed everywhere that wasn't covered. The women could not use their hands on you below the waist, so they used every other part of their bodies to stimulate the guys, and extend dance time for more $. :D

Needless to say, when I visited, I was rock hard during every "dance". I never really came close to cumming, as I think even the thought of the huge mess it would leave on the front of my pants was enough for my brain to not let me cum. :oops: I read about guys wearing condoms to these clubs, but as a 'grower' and not a 'shower' any condom would probably work its way off as I grew, or would have been worked off by the friction of the fabric of my pants.

mr13inches

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have had some try to lick and suck it through my pants but never came, I take forever. Just makes me harder. But always get a wet spot at the head unless I put a Magnum XL on. Always love the reactions.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have had some try to lick and suck it through my pants but never came, I take forever. Just makes me harder. But always get a wet spot at the head unless I put a Magnum XL on. Always love the reactions.
I stopped a woman in her tracks once, as a dancer had just left my lap, but my erection was still fully visible down the leg of my pants. She asked what it was, I said "You know what it is!" ;) She asked if I wanted laps dances with her. She was stunning, so I said yes, and she ensured that I stayed at maximum hardness for the next few songs! :D

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had some time to kill in Nashville waiting for time to go to the airport. I went to a strip club and a stripper ask me if I wanted a lap dance. I had never had one before (illegal in Colorado) so I said yes. When the set of songs started she stood on the seat of the couch we were sitting on with her feet on either side of my legs. She pulled her G-string aside and rubbed her pussy and clit against my nose. She then started grinding on my erection that was sticking down my left leg. After grinding for a while she kneeled on the floor, pulled my cock away from my leg and bit up my cock 4 times and then bit down my cock 4 times. She went back to grinding and I told her 'You're going to make me cum' and she said 'That happens sometimes' and kept grinding. I came in my khaki slacks which left a dark brown stain from the middle of my thigh to my knee. Fortunately I had a jacket which I held in front of my as I walked out. I drove to a nearly empty office building out by the airport, grabbed another pair of slacks out of my luggage and changed in the car before I went into the airport.

L

lutzy1

Having proper fitting pants/shorts helps, and I love it when she can feel how hard I am and grind along the length of my cock. Some strippers must feel some pride from that erection. And I also love the moment of letting go and coming, even though I know I'll have to walk out with a mess in my pants.

Reactions: bkny

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only visited a few clubs in my life, I can not ever remember being that excited; or having that reaction.
Though I too haven't frequented many of them, they can be pretty humorous at times--especially if you watch the patrons. Had I seen some guy cum in his pants, I'd probably fall off of my bar stool from laughing so hard.

Reactions: ronin001

jojimmy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to all the time. There was a place in the Portland, OR area that is now closed. $20 for a lap dance and most of the girls would spend the entire song just grinding on my dick. Mostly their ass, but sometimes their legs, tits, hand, head, or even bite it gently through my pants. I'd always make sure to wear slacks or shorts, not jeans. It would usually take me a few songs until I was ready to cum. The good dancers could sense it and drag it out a bit to get more money.

I'd let out a quiet grunt when I'd cum. some would ignore it, others would say something. It was always something like glad you enjoyed it, nothing ever negative. As a heavy cummer, I knew my boxers and pants would be a complete mess. And if I had on something light colored, there would be no hiding my wet spot.

L

lutzy1

Reposting as I came hard in my pants last week in Dallas and am heading out now. I love the feeling when a dancer really gets in a groove, after a couple songs, and grinds away in my cock. I hold on for as long as I can, but the feeling of letting go is just incredible.

Reactions: cadmanken

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never cum with a lap dancer, but I have often gotten roaring hard and leaked in "close" dancing with dates, etc. When it happens, there's no getting it to go down. What made it even more arousing was the fact that the other dancers and spectators could see the evidence in my pants when we'd separate and walk off the dance floor.

Reactions: deleted875903

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never go to such places unless it's with a bunch of guys, e.g. works entertainment, someone's birthday or stag do. I'm not particularly interested in getting lap dances etc as I do start getting hard and personally I find it quite uncomfortable getting a hard on in a pair of fitted strides, I also produce a large steady flow of precum which is usually quite gloopy so I don't really need that. I'm happy to enjoy the entertainment watching others getting dances and admiring the women while pouring drinks down my throat tbh!

I have only visited a few clubs in my life, I can not ever remember being that excited; or having that reaction.

I always thought you got out more than that...

just kidding, I probably spent enough money for both of us

Reactions: ronin001