Cum Incidents

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by meerca223, May 5, 2008.

1. meerca223

meerca223 New Member

Has anyone ever found cum in a place they didnt expect? Only asking because i was in a department store changing room and saw some on the wall. Kinda ick but at the same time kinda hot. Wondering if anyone else has seen cum in odd places

2. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

the sauna at my gym is covered with it

3. Scott14

Scott14 New Member

Albums:
    Back in high school, I put cum in a place it wasn't expected. (I was all alone in the boy's locker room and stuck the tip of my cock in the vent opening of another kid's locker. It gave his wrestling gear - that he had to wear later that day - quite a smelly soaking. I never told anybody I did it, but it did cause quite a stir. He was an a-hole anyway.)

4. 220483

Gold Member

NOPE..
    but that remembered me of AMERICAN PIE, when the dude cums in the beer galss, and the guy drinks it afterwards, without knowing! :D

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember once getting on the New York City subway, after having spent an evening at the Spike (a now-defunct bar leather bar with an active backroom), and seeing that there was a huge wad on the toe of my boot.

6. B_bttmaaron

B_bttmaaron New Member

Albums:
    I went to a bar with my then partner and his roommate Steve. Around 3 AM we all stumbled into my partner's apartment. My boyfriend promptly passed out, leaving Steve and I to ourselves on the living room couch. After a few more drinks and some flirting, Steve and I had some drunken sex on the couch. The next morning, there was a huge stain on the arm of the couch from where Steve had overshot his target (my mouth) and had sprayed the couch with his cum. He explained it to my boyfriend as the result of a late, late night bootycall.

7. B_phe1249

B_phe1249 New Member

Once on a flight we had to circle for ever to land. There was a couple going at it a few rows ahead of me. We finally diverted to another city. When I was walking past their row I noticed the airsickness bag on the floor with cum all over the top portion. Once off I saw the guy who had a pesty spot on his jeans.

8. Baxter6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When in HS was raking a neighbors yard and found a spent condom laying near the streeet. Guess some guy had got laid and on his way home threw the condom out the window. After I had picked it up and felt it I realized what it was and that it had been on some guys hard cock and probably up in some girl - got turned on thinking about it. Ended up just raking it up with the pine straw and leaving it out by the road.

9. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

I wouldn't mind finding your used rubber Baxter :)

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

On a friend's trousers

In a train's lavatory

In a locker room

11. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was once on a trip and shared a hotel room with 2 teenage boys as their chaperone...apparently one of them got a little worked up because I found a fresh wad on the underwear I had just changed out of...I had mistakenly left them in the bathroom after taking a shower...the kid went in to take a shower after me and when he was finished I went back in to retrieve my underwear & was shocked to find his goo on it...

12. hornymahn

hornymahn New Member

Albums:
    Haha! Awesome! I totally did that to two asshole-jocks that was in my school... the best part was that they left their lockers open, so I grabbed their jock and blew a load in it. Both guys never looked and just went and put it on. Needless to say they both had a warm surprise on their cocks. They weren't thrilled but my best friend and I had the longest laugh! :rolleyes:

13. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    on the wall in the locker room

14. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    thats hilarious

Draft saved Draft deleted