Cum is curing my lawn

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, as a guilty pleasure of mine, for the past 3 months or so I have ritually gone out in my backyard stark ass naked and blown a huge load in relatively the same spot. Today, while mowing the lawn, I noticed that the area around which I cum is significantly greener, richer, and healthier than any other blade of grass in my backyard. Does anyone have any knowledge or insight into the contents of male semen being beneficial for lawn care? Or is this just a rare coincidence?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, as a guilty pleasure of mine, for the past 3 months or so I have ritually gone out in my backyard stark ass naked and blown a huge load in relatively the same spot. Today, while mowing the lawn, I noticed that the area around which I cum is significantly greener, richer, and healthier than any other blade of grass in my backyard. Does anyone have any knowledge or insight into the contents of male semen being beneficial for lawn care? Or is this just a rare coincidence?

You could put feces down, or the contents of your trash can, and things would grow even better.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like you've found a new lawncare product.

As for what is in cum that could be so good for your lawn...I don't know. It contains lots of amino acids and potassium.

D

deleted213967

Funny, I read a classic (19th century) novel that drew the same conclusion: the grass underneath the tree used for public executions was rumored to be greener because of all the hangings that were taking place above.

Don't try that at home :biggrin1:.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's september...

*walks out in the mourning, looks over shoulder, begins*