Cum Jar

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a cum dump who comes into town from back east and sets up a hotel room milking parlor.
Generally he will contact a group of guys he has done this with a day or two before he plans to be here.
He gets a room and sends out the text that he is ready, all you do is go to the hotel room and open the door where he is naked and waiting with his cum jar on the desk. He will give you a damn fine blow job but not swallow the load. He collects all the loads he gets that day in the jar and as I understand it he drinks it all down when the day long session is over. I have not gone back for the big finish but he tells me he gets a decent size group of guys who show up for the ending show, they all add what they can and then its down the hatch.

bigasianguy

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago while in college, I tried a similar experiment (but kept mine in the freezer). I was jerking off 3 times a day or so and wanted to see how long it would take to fill up a plastic salsa tub. I wasn't quite sure what I would do with it after I reached my goal, but that didn't seem to matter at the time. After almost a month I was near the top, but then I had to move from my apartment and ended up throwing the tub in the garbage. Here's a pic of the result shortly before I ended the experiment.

Attachments

I know! Put a crucifix in it and make it art!

Sperm Christ!

That would be a profoundly powerful counter statement to Piss Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

guest3

1st Like
Media
Reminds me of a time I ejaculated daily in the mayonnaise, for about 7 weeks when my ex-girlfriend wouldn't blow me. I don't eat mayo. One way or another I figured she was getting a load in her mouth.

• Haha

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
This has to be one of the best threads ever at LPSG and I find it interesting that most are either completely fine with it or completely grossed out by it. There doesn't seem to be much of a middle-ground on this topic.

That said, it's far more interesting to know why you feel as you do. For me, I've always felt as though the man-goo (unless immediately subjected to the proper cryogenics) has a very narrow "window of opportunity", much like that of a drive-thru meal. Which, when you think about it, holds a certain irony for those who enjoy consuming it. :yup: