Cum Jar

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry to say he's not the first person I've encountered here who's started his own sperm bank. I'm anything but cum-averse, mind you, but quite frankly the thought of retaining it makes my stomach turn.

Ah, but to each his own. :ponder:

It's probably an irrational reaction but that pic actually made me gag.
That was my reaction as well, and then I wondered why. Perhaps it's because it's out of it's natural environment? :dunno:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol! I'm trying to stop laughing because it ain't funny. This is sperm genocide we're seeing here!

Keep in mind I have no trouble drinking cum straight from the spigot . . . such as it is. The thought of it sitting at room temperature in a jar or worse being refrigerated and then consuming it is just icky to me.:tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the time it's full it's going to stink so much the neighbours will start thinking you're saving dead hookers.

when I used to put tadpoles in a bottle when I was a kid they always used to die, the live ones would start eating the dead ones, I wonder if it's the same with sperm.

guest3

1st Like
Media
Reminds me of a time I ejaculated daily in the mayonnaise, for about 7 weeks when my ex-girlfriend wouldn't blow me. I don't eat mayo. One way or another I figured she was getting a load in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I thought this would be fun. It might take awhile, but here is my cum jar. It only about 4 days worth. hope you all like it.

Let see how many will join in. make you own.

I won't be joining in, but thanks for the lovely pic just the same.:eek:

Reminds me of a time I ejaculated daily in the mayonnaise, for about 7 weeks when my ex-girlfriend wouldn't blow me. I don't eat mayo. One way or another I figured she was getting a load in her mouth.

:rolleyes: Mmm hmm...

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
according to south park, if you mix your cum jar with brine shimp, they will turn into Sea People

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Semen plus sea people equals Seaciety!

Personally, I've always called it "baby batter".:tongue:

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Give it a couple more days and it'll have its own penicillin forming !! Yuk!

I have to say, the pic made me Gag and the thought of those dead sperm festering in that jar is just Ewww.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay, I don't get it. LPSG members defend Diamond's right to her fetish of gargantuan cocks but practically everybody on this thread has bashed the guy and made fun of him for spurting in a jar. You might think it's a stretch of comparison but it really isn't. Sexual expression and fetish aren't far apart and he isn't hurting anyone by collecting his semen in a jar.
Granted, if he was collecting feces in a jar I would be totally grossed out but I would rather ignore the thread than post how it was disgusting; I just don't see the point in wasting the energy. If you don't have anything nice to say just move on to the next thread... am I missing something here or is this developing into double standard? :dunno:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, 4 days worth... how many loads was that? What's the Plan Stan? Are you planning to fill it up? Are you going to make some use of it? Are you keeping it airtight and getting it back in the Frig, ASAP? If not, it will not be a safe appetizer.

I suppose, considering it's consistency, you could pass it off to some victim as condensed milk for their coffee.

But, I believe the coroner will be able to identify you... :tongue:

Onan

D

deleted26151

I did summer research thing and we had to test on sperm samples

Old spunk is perhaps the worst smell you will ever cum across!