Cum Jar

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fergusonsmith, ileet3, MalakingTiti, and anyone else who wants to post disparaging comments, this thread is for fun and amusement. If you don't like then don't read it. It's not going away so don't click it.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only person more f*cked in the head than the guy who came up with this concept, is the other guy who cheers him on.
Do society a favor BTK 2. Stay away from children. Because anyone who engages in this activity is most definitely a "just a matter of time" motherf*cker!

I have no idea what a guy having fun with his own cum in private has to do with staying away from children or not.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Because something is wrong with them on a mental level and they can't see right from wrong.

Right and Wrong are subjective judgments that each individual has to make. I would never do it, but I would never knock him for doing it.

It's funny how people like to make their right and wrong, the right and wrong for the whole world.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
The only person more f*cked in the head than the guy who came up with this concept, is the other guy who cheers him on.

Do society a favor BTK 2. Stay away from children. Because anyone who engages in this activity is most definitely a "just a matter of time" motherf*cker!

ha ha..what an ass.

mgnm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frank, instead of a boring jar you should consider filling up a shaped container such as a jello mold or an Aunt Jemima bottle. It will make your frozen cum look like a sculpted work of art.

mcapas

Just Browsing
Media
ever see the film "Britney drinks 40 Loads" - NO NOT Britney spears!!!

- it's amatuer...BF shoots 39 loads in a dish - keeping it frozen - slowly thaws it - and presents it to her in a bowl - adds one more load via blowjob(makes 40) - she then drinks it ALL!!!

smiffy

Sexy Member
Media
lol that actually made me feel a little queasy. I'm willing to bet thats going to start to smell really bad really quick.