Cum Jar

bigasianguy

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago while in college, I tried a similar experiment (but kept mine in the freezer). I was jerking off 3 times a day or so and wanted to see how long it would take to fill up a plastic salsa tub. I wasn't quite sure what I would do with it after I reached my goal, but that didn't seem to matter at the time. After almost a month I was near the top, but then I had to move from my apartment and ended up throwing the tub in the garbage. Here's a pic of the result shortly before I ended the experiment.

Attachments

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep it in the freezer and it lasts a long time. It freezes but thaws quickly. I get my buddy to shoot his in a small jar to save and play with later.

Reactions: diver6

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you really want to drink it I'd recommend just drinking it each day rather than saving it up as it might spoil.

Don't wana eat dead sperm that gotta taste better when there fresh and alive.
I used to eat the cum from my straight buddy's rubbers the next day after he would fuck his wife the night before. He would always roll them up in toilet paper and put it in the bathroom waste basket. Yummy Don't think he ever found out.

Reactions: diver6

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago while in college, I tried a similar experiment (but kept mine in the freezer). I was jerking off 3 times a day or so and wanted to see how long it would take to fill up a plastic salsa tub. I wasn't quite sure what I would do with it after I reached my goal, but that didn't seem to matter at the time. After almost a month I was near the top, but then I had to move from my apartment and ended up throwing the tub in the garbage. Here's a pic of the result shortly before I ended the experiment.

Would have loved the chance to put a chip in this "salsa".....yummy:biggrin1:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I missed this thread. That's the only reason I came back to LPSG to visit today.

Two things:

1. We don't need to know why you came back to LPSG today.

2. Making a comment stating why you came back to LPSG today, in a thread where the last comment was over 3 years old was completely unnecessary as well.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a cum jar during the summer when I turned 12 and learned to masturbate. But after a few days, it started to stink so badly that I abandoned the idea and threw the jar away!

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two things:

2. Making a comment stating why you came back to LPSG today, in a thread where the last comment was over 3 years old was completely unnecessary as well.

You clearly are new here. Those of us who have actually been here awhile recognized the hilarious bump and went "AMG Snoozan." Way to be hostile when you have no idea what's going on lol.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two things:

*snort*

It's like my VHS Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies" videos from the 90s. Even if my close friends and family don't think they want to watch them every time they come over, they really do. In fact, I might even put a copy of this thread on my Richard Simmons shrine.