Cum Jar

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really excited for you Frank. I have also thought about doing this, although I didn't know what I would do with a full jar of it. I know for sure it would make me gag if I drunk a jar full! Any way I can't join you in this quest as I need my jars for home made chutney and I dont want to contaminate my preserves!

I can't wait to see a full jar Frank!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, i like it, a new twist on this thread, recipes for cum or with cum in it

:smile:Handy Household Hints & Tips:smile:

Whenever a recipe calls for milk or cream and you forgot to go to the "mall", simply J/O into your mixing bowl. Your guests will not notice the difference!:biggrin1:

• Wow

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hints and Tips Continued...

Always have a "Franky Jar" handy when you cum so you can save every drop of semen.

You can use semen for many recipes and quick snacks!

Condensed mushroom soup; Just add hot water to dilute and a handfull of mushrooms to give it that home-made look.

Glaze when baking; Before putting your favourite cookies or bread in the oven, give them an extra glossy glaze with a quick pasting of cum! People will really think you are a "Master Bak(t)er"!

• Haha

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has to be one of the best threads ever at LPSG and I find it interesting that most are either completely fine with it or completely grossed out by it. There doesn't seem to be much of a middle-ground on this topic.
I'll bust your theory! I'm neither grossed nor excited with it...
That said, it's far more interesting to know why you feel as you do. For me, I've always felt as though the man-goo (unless immediately subjected to the proper cryogenics) has a very narrow "window of opportunity", much like that of a drive-thru meal. Which, when you think about it, holds a certain irony for those who enjoy consuming it. :yup:
That's what was going through my mind. Without proper preservation techniques, semen (as differentiated from sperm) begins to break down almost immediately after ejaculation. If it's prevented from drying out, it starts do decay in about a day.

I'm surprised that the cum jar doesn't smell like a corpse.

• Haha

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh, i like it, a new twist on this thread, recipes for cum or with cum in it

One of the gifts (besides the stripper :biggrin1:) for my bachelorette party was an honest to god sperm recipes cook book. I've since misplaced it, but it had sauce, and cake recipes.....all kinds....with how much sperm to add. A teaspoon here, a dash of it there.

And, no, I never used it!

• Wow

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude. Like...that's disgusting and cool at the same time. You should fill it up and then store it over the years and then you can break the world record for storing up the most unused and dead sperm.

Though, I dunno how marketable that'd be.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!!! so may I ask are you trying to fill the entire jar? how long will it take you to fill it?

I think SP is right on this one, by the time your jar has been stagnating, it will stink to high heavens......and then some:puke:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hints and Tips Continued...

Glaze when baking; Before putting your favourite cookies or bread in the oven, give them an extra glossy glaze with a quick pasting of cum! People will really think you are a "Master Bak(t)er"!

Don't forget to stir in icing sugar first.:wink: