Cum Jar

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought this would be fun. It might take awhile, but here is my cum jar. It only about 4 days worth. hope you all like it.

Let see how many will join in. make you own.

Get enough in there, you can fry it up like an egg and eat it. No kidding! I fucked a girl once who fried up my cum and ate it.

The little piece I sampled tasted like fried egg white. Yummy. :redface:

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gah. This is the nastiest thread.
Ewww, etc.
You're new here so I hate to discourage you, but it's not the nastiest thread ever. :tongue:

Get enough in there, you can fry it up like an egg and eat it. No kidding! I fucked a girl once who fried up my cum and ate it. That is as weird as it is disgusting! :eek:
She got you to eat fried cum? :confused: LMAO she must have been a damn fine lay. :rolleyes:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Get enough in there, you can fry it up like an egg and eat it. No kidding! I fucked a girl once who fried up my cum and ate it.

Perhaps if you save some up for her, next time she could have an egg white omelette with a side of fruit! :biggrin1::wink:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're new here so I hate to discourage you, but it's not the nastiest thread ever. :tongue:
I was recently at a friend's house, and as a tobacco chewer he spit constantly into a jar. I found it about 100 times as gross as this thread. Or a cum jar for that matter...

Reactions: hot-rod

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps if you save some up for her, next time she could have an egg white omelette with a side of fruit! :biggrin1::wink:

I guarandamntee you a guy (ANY guy) can mix his cum into an omelette, fry that badboy up, and you'll never know the difference. That's how much like egg white it actually looks and tastes! Sprinkle on a little salt n' pepper...DEE-licious!

So when are we rockin breakfast, Honey? Trigon got something healthy for you right here in my pants. :eek:

Bring NJQT!

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guarandamntee you a guy (ANY guy) can mix his cum into an omelette, fry that badboy up, and you'll never know the difference. That's how much like egg white it actually looks and tastes! Sprinkle on a little salt n' pepper...DEE-licious!
Don't forget the nutmeg.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And how!

What is it with these uptight broads can't jack you off in a pan, fry up your man-goo and serve it to you? What's their goddam problem? :cool:

• Haha

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Thought I read somewhere that the Victorians or Egyptians (women) used to smear spunk on their faces as a face cream, but cannot find any reference using google.

However, did stumble across this link, seem that the face pack idea is not so unique - crazy yes. Sperm-based moisturizer promises wrinkle free face - Weird news and funny pictures via the Gag Report

Prefer the fresh stuff myself!
I was watching the "Inside Deep Throat" documentary on HBO the other night and it was quite amusing when none other than Helen Gurley Brown admitted to having done this after giving a BJ and spoke to its effectiveness.:eek::redface::biggrin:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I don't get it. LPSG members defend Diamond's right to her fetish of gargantuan cocks but practically everybody on this thread has bashed the guy and made fun of him for spurting in a jar. You might think it's a stretch of comparison but it really isn't. Sexual expression and fetish aren't far apart and he isn't hurting anyone by collecting his semen in a jar.
Granted, if he was collecting feces in a jar I would be totally grossed out but I would rather ignore the thread than post how it was disgusting; I just don't see the point in wasting the energy. If you don't have anything nice to say just move on to the next thread... am I missing something here or is this developing into double standard? :dunno:

I think it's an interesting fetish or idea actually. There've been times that I think my cum is fucking the greatest thing in the world but at the same time, there's something unique and wild about seeing someone's semen in a jar. It's such personal & intimate stuff that I think I get uncomfortable & want to laugh about it. Another aspect of this is that when I'm really horny, cum is erotic to me but when I'm not horny, it seems like some strange and foreign substance.

Frank's got me thinking for sure. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its like a Booger Vault or a Dingleberry Box. Not a good idea.............
:eek5: For some reason the word vomitorium comes to mind :tongue:

]I started to freeze the jar the other day to get rid of the stink.[/[/B]quote] :eek5::shocked1::puke:

[
Don't forget the nutmeg.
You put nutmeg in your scrambled eggs? :confused: The most exotic spice I ever add is cumin.

Bring NJQT!
Thank you so much for your kind offer, but I fear I must respectfully decline.

I was recently at a friend's house, and as a tobacco chewer he spit constantly into a jar. I found it about 100 times as gross as this thread. Or a cum jar for that matter...
I hate those spit jars, the only thing worse is when they use a styrofoam coffee cup because there is no lid on it.