Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So lately I've noticed that if I edge a fair amount during the week without cumming, I have small amounts of actual semen come out just after I pee in the AM. Perhaps I've trained my body to do this as sometimes when I pee in the shower (yes girls, we all do this) I stroke at the same time as it feels good. But now this morning I almost came a full load but stopped myself from just peeing. I had just got done and felt a tingle thru my cock as my cock dripped out cum. It was full semen, not just precum. I'm 60 now and recall this happening in my early years. Anyone else having this?

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, so I made an observation today. It really hits if I'm sitting down when I pee (nothing to see here). As I stand back up, the tingle starts at the P-spot and works it's way out. More than just standing. So maybe prostate related? I use a collection of anal toys so perhaps it's my conditioning. It is fun now that I'm used to it.

Reactions: Adrian69702006
D

deleted875903

Same here, it’s to me happened after several days of edging. I just let my cock ejaculate it’s load of semen. Sometimes the pressure in my balls is a little bit too much so I don’t fight it and just let it flow.

Reactions: WilliamG

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I made an observation today. It really hits if I'm sitting down when I pee (nothing to see here). As I stand back up, the tingle starts at the P-spot and works it's way out. More than just standing. So maybe prostate related? I use a collection of anal toys so perhaps it's my conditioning. It is fun now that I'm used to it.

If you've any concerns about that it might be worth getting checked out with the doc. I tend to find that the need to pee comes after ejaculation which I feel is how it should be as a means of getting the tubes flushed out.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It use to happen a little bit to me when I was younger. I would piss then a little ejaculate would actually come out. Nothing that felt like an orgasm but it was certainly not pee. Fuck, I could see the white stuff floating/dissipating in the toilet water. That went on for a few years but never happened again after I hit 40. Never really gave it much thought but hope this adds some value for the OP.

Reactions: oliverrevilo

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you've any concerns about that it might be worth getting checked out with the doc. I tend to find that the need to pee comes after ejaculation which I feel is how it should be as a means of getting the tubes flushed out.

That happens too. Nature makes that happen to ensure males clear out their Urethra a bit. That is a strong stream usually after you blow your load.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happens to me if I don't get off in 3 or 4 days. I think it's that the seminal vesicles are getting overfilled. It's usually that bitter, milky-clear, slippery fluid that comes out. Sometimes it's proper cum, if I'm really horned up.

D

deleted875903

It happens to me, I’m 20 and I have been edging the past week and I have noticed semen/ white cum drip out of my cock after I pee. It feels really good though
I know it’s a different kind of good feeling but it does feel good

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At 57, been taking Semenax since 48. Once a day at least, I notice that after I've peed, and am waiting for all the drips to subside, I see some stringy (ropey) drips. Like I'm pissing either precum or semen. Also the toilet is full of white foam after I pee. Which is supposed to show your body is offloading excess semen. I've always thought the stuff works, since at 48 I was a dribbler when cumming. Not so much anymore. Can shoot some really nice loads if I go hands off a few days.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not into going days without cumming myself but, as far I can tell this should not be a big surprise. The prostate surrounds the urethra and there are obviously openings from the prostate into the urethra so the prostate can add its contribution to your cum. As far as I know there is no valve there to make sure the prostatic fluid stays in the prostate it just tends to stay put if the prostate doesn't contract to push it out. As the prostate becomes completely full it seems likely that some will leak out if there is movement in that area. I think someone people have also found that the passage of a stool has applied enough pressure to the prostate to make some leak out.