Photos & Videos Cum kissing

Sgrhseboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed, we need more shared. It’s the biggest turn on for me watching a guy sharing his own cum in a REAL kiss. Not those little pecks where you know they’re avoiding it.

Or like this video where he shoots all over himself and his partner licks it all up. Honestly one of the hottest scenes for this.

fakboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed, we need more shared. It’s the biggest turn on for me watching a guy sharing his own cum in a REAL kiss. Not those little pecks where you know they’re avoiding it.

Or like this video where he shoots all over himself and his partner licks it all up. Honestly one of the hottest scenes for this.

Totally.

Reactions: CJC23 and James.Tom

Sgrhseboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Do y’all want me to get the other half of this with them swapped positions and put it together?

Hornyotter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought lpsg had to have a cum kiss or cum swap thread but there was none so here is this one.

Let's put together all the gifs and videos, even links, of cum swapping we know!
Most videos with Gabriel Clark end in cum swap/kiss. He always seems to enjoy doing so. Check the last few minutes of this video.

fakboi

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I like how he reaches up for the slow last drop. You can see he loves it when he can't wait for it to drop on its own

Reactions: erector33