cum load capacity

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had to have a urological exam about a year ago. While there, my gf asked the dr why my loads were sometimes really big, other times not so. She has very little modesty - i know my face got beet red! The answer was, any diuretic, alcohol or tea, may reduce the amount of semen - if you drink a lot of either. To increase your load, drink water! He said if you drink at least 10oz everyday, it will help. I drink that much in the morning, solely to hydrate my kidneys first thing. I hope this helps. I think lots of foreplay is very important too.

Reactions: 1266025

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never thought of that. Lecithin has many, good uses. Sort of makes me wonder if there has been an increase in my seminal load since I began drinking more water and juices. I really think part of what gives a guy a bigger load is the amount of turn on he experiences.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never thought of that. Lecithin has many, good uses. Sort of makes me wonder if there has been an increase in my seminal load since I began drinking more water and juices. I really think part of what gives a guy a bigger load is the amount of turn on he experiences.

Being hydrated is a must if you want larger loads (and better general health).

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I drink about half a gallon of bottled water daily. I also take two supplements that help, GNC Mega Men's Prostate and Virility mix, and Semenax. I've been taking them for three years or so now. I first noticed my loads getting smaller when I hit 49. I first starting taking Semenax then, and have not looked back. It really does help. I buy them in the one year supply. They recommend taking four a day, I only take two and notice it helps. Not only does it increase the amount, it also increases the intensity of the orgasm.

First year with Semenax was the most costly. After that I've been getting really nice discounts. And since I only take half the recommended amount, they last twice as long.

Not sure if it's a placebo or not, but they worked for me. My loads were getting quite little, and that's not the case anymore. Not record setters, for sure. But as good as they were when I was younger. I'm turning 53 next month, so cannot complain one bit.

One other thing, I've mentioned it before. Don't know what it is about bananas, but if I eat one about an hour or so before, OOH BABY! It does really seem to make my cock more sensitive. Plenty of reading on the subject here.

Tease yourself as well. Get on the edge and stop. Repeatedly. When you finally do drop the load, it'll be more intense and larger.

Last edited:

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ZMA at night, Tribulus, water
and lift work legs and larger muscle groups

get my balls making alot of it

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if my increased water intake really made much difference in the quantity of my loads. My gf seems to think so, esp when she sucks me off. I'm not sure it isn't both the water and the fact I'm so turned on! A buddy of mine whose balls were quite a bit larger than mine, had huge loads when we'd masturbate each other. I wonder if the size of a guys balls may also be a factor, though the fluid comes from the porstate.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been trial and error-ing with what effects semen volume for a very long time. The one thing that I've noticed for sure makes a difference for me: How much stress I have in my life. My biggest loads are always when I'm on vacation. If I'm worrying a lot or stressing or afraid for myself or overworking myself, then i just dribble when I orgasm. If I'm relaxing a lot, and having fun and doing playful exercising, eating food I love, hanging out with people I like, laughing a lot, spending time in nature, etc. then I shoot an impressive load when I cum.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
I had to have a urological exam about a year ago. While there, my gf asked the dr why my loads were sometimes really big, other times not so. She has very little modesty - i know my face got beet red! The answer was, any diuretic, alcohol or tea, may reduce the amount of semen - if you drink a lot of either. To increase your load, drink water! He said if you drink at least 10oz everyday, it will help. I drink that much in the morning, solely to hydrate my kidneys first thing. I hope this helps. I think lots of foreplay is very important too.

this sounds like bro science not urologist talk.