Cum Load Increase

Little Devil

Just Browsing
Media
Who know the best and almost garanteed way to max out your cum loads.

Like Peter North shoots massive cum loads. How can you increase your cum load shots?

I may shoot 2 tsp but want to shoot like a cup or more, how can i do this.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Little Devil said:

Like Peter North shoots massive cum loads. How can you increase your cum load shots?

if you search the forum (in this section) there're loads of ideas, but i don't think there are any concrete answers out there.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte said:
That's not true. Several herbals increase the production of semen and so the amount of sperm when you ejaculate.
There is a world of difference between increasing the production of semen and increasing the amount of sperm you ejaculate to a cup or more.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little Devil said:

Don't cum for 1 week, then your regular cum loads will be increased greatly, as far as pills or medicine to make it happen I don't think any of those work. If there is anyone in the group that has tried em, let me know if they work or not.

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
There is a world of difference between increasing the production of semen and increasing the amount of sperm you ejaculate to a cup or more.

I agree wit spadle on this one. You might have some increase by following everyone's advice...but not anything major

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
The amount of fluid (not sperm) you shoot is limited by the capacity of your seminal vesicles, a right/left pair "storage tank" glands that are between the prostate and the bladder. Mammals like pigs that shoot a lot of cum have huge vesicles compared to humans.

You can probably take various supplements and stay hydrated to get to your genetically programmed maximum capacity, and maybe increase slowly over time, but it's hard to imagine them getting to enough capacity that you'd shoot a whole cup full.

Reactions: Lieveil

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I read somewhere that Zinc has been said to increase the amount of seminal fluid you produce.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little Devil said:

A cup!? Why on earth would you want to shoot a cup?

I guarantee you very very VERY few women would find a cup of gummy, sticky jizz a turn-on. Clean up would would be absolute hell every time you beat off, and it's just excessive. I'd take routine multiple orgasms anyday over shooting a cup of jizz.

Besides, a cup is just ludicrous.. it's never gonna happen.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your body is pretty much a zero sum game- a gain in one place means a loss in another. Every system is so intertwined, taking any sort of supplement (drug) would probably really mess something else up (especially where your reproductive tract is involved). Think of your biochemistry like a complex mechanical clock- if you change the way the one gear moves, the other gears will be affected, and all the hands will move differently.

That said, one of the first things your body does when you're having health issues is shut off semen production. It probably makes for healthier offspring- sick stinkapes don't reproduce.

Your max production is probably around 2 tsp a shot. Next to keeping your brain fed, making sperm is the most taxing thing your body does. A lot of people eat low quality fruits and vegetables, so taking micronutrient supplements might help with the nutritious diet issue. (Re: Zn comment)

So my guess is that the standard 'stay healthy' mantra would put your semen production at its maximum:
  • drink 4-8 glasses of water a day
  • eat a nutrious diet
  • get enough sleep
  • exercise regularily
  • drink less than five servings of alcohol a month
  • stay away from other recreational drugs, including caffeine & tobacco
If you have recently had a health issue that's affected semen production, it'll take around ninety days for it to recover.

P.S. Movies are fantasy- you shouldn't expect to be able to reproduce Peter North's exploits any more than you'd be able to take a train to Hogwarts. Although I do have to admit, all the women I know have screaming orgasms just like Teri Weigel when I just touch them. :)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fri2219 said:
P.S. Movies are fantasy- you shouldn't expect to be able to reproduce Peter North's exploits any more than you'd be able to take a train to Hogwarts.

So what you're telling is I pissed away that money buying a EuRail pass> Damn...

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with everyone else, this is a physical trait that you might not have much control over . . . .what you are born with ! Although if I don't cum for a few days/week, it is certainly greater amount . . . .

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think cum volume is due to a lot of things. Frequency of orgasm is the main one, but also level of arousal, physical fitness and state of mind, hydration levels, diet and loads more.... just live a healthy life, get good sleep, work out and eat well is my best advice!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
carter2006 said:
I think cum volume is due to a lot of things. Frequency of orgasm is the main one, but also level of arousal, physical fitness and state of mind, hydration levels, diet and loads more.... just live a healthy life, get good sleep, work out and eat well is my best advice!

that's true
when I don't have sex for a week and the act takes long enough I shoot much and a long distance. :biggrin1:

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My boyfriend (who I have to refer to on these issues seeing as he's the one with the penis) is fairly average in all of those physical aspects in a 'I wouldn't expect more and he doesn't offer less' kind of way. That includes semen = pretty average. Although even after two or three days of not orgasming at all, when we go for a really long time of full on arousal and playing around - 40 mins+ and i or he masturbates himself we stop before reaching his climax, then repeat so often until he cant hold it in. When he goes for a week without doing anything before hand, the results are volcanic, so i believe lifestyle makes a big difference.