baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
antonio said:
What does this mean - apparently drugs make a bigger load? :
http://www.everypatent.com/comp/pat6248786.html

retrograde ejaculation is when the cum goes into your bladder instead out of the urethra.....so yeh theoreticaly it will produce a greater expelled load if you have retrograde ejaculation

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true.peter north is a freak when it comes to cum.he was born with the ability, and had the presence of mind to capitalize on it.one can increase semen production.i know cause i've done it.it's not a specacular increase mind you,but the the stuff works is(it's all natural too!),increase semen production and decrease the size pf the prostate.a smaller prostate,not only is a good thing healthwise,but if you're producing more semen,and a smaller prostate has to work harder to get rid of it at orgasm,what's the result?more intense orgasms.i've been taking the stuff for 3 years now as a daily supplement and i'm happy.i work out regularly,drink a lot of water,quit smoking,and eat good.i'm not a health freak,i like red meat and eggs and all things in moderation.i do like vodka martinis tho!i take two,one is ogoplex the other is enzyte."natural male enhancement"(smilin bob commercials)wasn't anything wrong with my erections,i just wanted something more.it won't make your cock bigger,just firmer,fuller feeling.the ogoplex is the semen stuff.can't say it will work for everyone,but i'm happy.go to ebay,plenty of people selling the stuff.i buy from shopwars.com--------good luck to all.oh,and the orgasms?MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!rock-on!

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yeah,i forgot to mention that it takes about a month to realise the maximum.i"ve also tried ejaculoid,vazomine,extenze,and for the money the two i take are really good.DON"T EXPECT MIRACLES!!! you have to do your part too,healthwise.

neptun750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I done extra study in this area and I have been able to increase my ejaculation by a little.

Good leg excersizes,
drink plenty of water,
experiment w/ penis excersizes keigals
I find that garbanzo beans help,
Wait a week in between orgs.

Most importantly, right before you're about to cum...Try to fight the urge to cum until the last possible second ... and then finally let it fly. Anyway, it works for me. I build up a more intense orgasm. Give it a shot! (pun intended)

blkcaramel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Little Devil said:
Who know the best and almost garanteed way to max out your cum loads.

Like Peter North shoots massive cum loads. How can you increase your cum load shots?

I may shoot 2 tsp but want to shoot like a cup or more, how can i do this.

Actually, there are ways to increase sperm and semen production. The supplement Lecithin will increase sperm production. Taken with Zinc which increases semen production. L-arginine helps improve blood vessel health to help with erections, it also increase the amount of fluid in the produced by the prostate.

The supplements are also good to take to general health.

If you want an explosive orgasm, you can take Maca. Taken correctly has helped me to get the best orgasms ever! Although, if you have a few hours to masturbate, you can achieve near the same results.

crf88

Just Browsing
Media
I used a pill called Semenrx (I think thats the name) and yea it really worked. When you first start taking it though it makes your cum really thick and after that it made me Pre-cum and cum alot more. I wish I still had some :(

daleyvidgilmour

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i see the "tank" theory of finkdguy is pretty valid, i would suggest though dont have sex/wack off for a month or a good part of (its near impossible, i did it but didnt look at anything girl related! but good willpower! haha) but when you are going to cum it may sound mad but if you get your girl/boy to put a lubed up finger up your tradesmans entrance and start making a come hither motion towards you, it is stimiulating the prostate, that im not joking works, it may be wierd to put in, but when you are about to come its not like a thrill its like an earthquake! haha, and it lasts well longer (well ive tried it and it did!)

butterbean18

Just Browsing
Media
crf88 said:
I used a pill called Semenrx (I think thats the name) and yea it really worked. When you first start taking it though it makes your cum really thick and after that it made me Pre-cum and cum alot more. I wish I still had some :(

I too have tried the Semenax product and yes it has increased the amount of pre-cum and thickened my semen, but I've yet to notice increase in volume yet. Only been using it for approx. 1 1/2 months. Will keep you posted.

mrcharlie

Just Browsing
Media
I have used lysine and Arginine combo 1:3 ratio and has thickened cum but it still does not increase volume. Unfortunately, cannot stop jackin off.

vambo

Just Browsing
Media
Who says herbal supplements don't work in increasing cum loads??

I take VPOWER Herbal Tea and I must say that I definitely cum more than 2 teaspoons.
I get horny all the time and this stuff really helps a lot.

blkcaramel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who know the best and almost garanteed way to max out your cum loads.

Like Peter North shoots massive cum loads. How can you increase your cum load shots?

I may shoot 2 tsp but want to shoot like a cup or more, how can i do this.

Going from a couple teaspoons to 1 cup will be very difficult, if not impossible. However, there are healthy ways to increase production. If you live a healthy lifestyle (water, sleep, eat right and exercise) along with certain supplements, you should see an increase in your load.

L-arginine, L-lysine, lecithin and zinc do help. Do the research. Also, kegels will help with performance as well. Thx!

wicked1

Just Browsing
Media

thuc2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my own experience the amount of load, and strength of squirt, depends on how aroused I am. Regular sex or jerking (but not 5 times a day) also seems to sustain a big load.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
word to the wise, a product that says it does more than 2 things is shit.....and no side effects? Come on even water has side effects