Cum Loads

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
So I am a weight lifter and have recently started taking a creatine supplement. Well I stumbled across a pleasant surprise. Not sure if this is common but last light after a good night of fucking my girl I must have cum at least a cup full. Her jaw just dropped!!! Probably like 9 ropes of cum all over her tits. Is this common?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I am a weight lifter and have recently started taking a creatine supplement. Well I stumbled across a pleasant surprise. Not sure if this is common but last light after a good night of fucking my girl I must have cum at least a cup full. Her jaw just dropped!!! Probably like 9 ropes of cum all over her tits. Is this common?

If her jaw dropped, she was probably full.

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
Did you cum anywhere that amount before the creatine? Also what type of creatine is it? is it a mono-hydrate or somehting else. Please let me know I am intrested lol

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
9 ropes.... interesting. i have done 15 ropes before and my girl didn't think it was a lot... but said it was most she saw... maybe ur ropes were longer? mine were pretty damn long! what do u usually do, 4-6?

Jhbmeetbuddies

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, there is no scientific correlation between creatine and ejaculation volume - creatine is an amino acid that helps supply energy to muscles (hels breakdown ATP to ADP much more efficiently), it does not do anything to your sex drive or ejaculation volume.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
9 ropes.... interesting. i have done 15 ropes before and my girl didn't think it was a lot... but said it was most she saw... maybe ur ropes were longer? mine were pretty damn long! what do u usually do, 4-6?

15 ropes man? And your girl didn't think it was a lot.
Who was her previous lover? A horse?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

15 ropes man? And your girl didn't think it was a lot.
Who was her previous lover? A horse?
I agree. Tell your girl she'd betta recognize! Haha

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the volume of your cumloads is related primarily to genetics but also how much water you drink. Those two seem to be the main common causes for it. Edging helps work up a bigger load too though, but for me a lot is psychological. I can tease my body and cock into shooting a bigger load just by practice.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I think the volume of your cumloads is related primarily to genetics but also how much water you drink. Those two seem to be the main common causes for it. Edging helps work up a bigger load too though, but for me a lot is psychological. I can tease my body and cock into shooting a bigger load just by practice.

good point. i was looking at it like having a full bladder and only urinating half out. its not going to look like a lot, but if you are able to urinate all at once, it will be more.. my problem is my body will not shoot more than 8ml at a time, but it will and can easily shoot 8ml 3-6 times depending, now imagine all that coming out at once. oh myy... my girlfriend did say after she said it wasnt a lot that it was a lot of times with a decent amount. lol...

but good tips, i think edging is the best idea right now

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Hung's right..make sure your fully hydrated ...water the key.....