Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you like cum or do you hate it?
this includes the smell, the consistency, the color, or just cum itself
while i see cum as a physical symbol of masculinity and potency
and that not having cum would be emasculating
at times i just hate dealing with the mess when i cum
what do you think?

I call it "nectar" because it is delicious and it is not a waste product but rather a special treat. When I am giving head, semen is my reward for a job well done. When we are having sex, it is your gift to me. All its many flavors are delicious. I love the taste better than my own juices. Maybe you need a partner who reveres your sauce... or maybe you need to develop an appreciation for your own nectar...

It can be messy but towels and diaper wipes can be very helpful. What is it that makes you refer to your semen as "mess"?

Reactions: josmett

smelly_kelly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like cum lol, especially when its really thick white and gooey as apposed to watery, and I love the mess it makes :08:.

Although I dont understand mens obsession with cumming on a girls face yuk. lol

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
As a teen I found that having several wet dreams each night made me think that cum was the most nasty stuff on earth. Always having crusty, smelly tightie whities was just a nuisance. (I am sure mom didn't care too much for it either!). However, when I started masturbating and appreciating the thrill of being able to see myself shoot long thick streams, my attitude toward my own cum began to change. As I became more aware of my own sexual response and learned to separate the feelings of orgasm from the feelings of ejaculation and learning that cum really doesn't taste all that bad, I think I would die rather than not being able to feel those hot thick jets of cum spurt out. Cum is the icing on the orgasm cake! Cum is the true essence of a man and makes the whole sexual experience much more worthwhile. An orgasm is not complete without cum.
:smile:

D_xfgsrw4

Experimental Member
Media
I love it. I love to have him cum on my titties and all over my stomach and just rub it all in, especially if he's a gusher. I dont have a problem with facial's either..the messier the better

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum is such a lovely thing. It's a total shame to waste it on a chest, a stomach, or a face. I'll take it down the throat after tasting it on my tongue every chance I get! Snowballing's fun too! Back and forth, with a big grin on each others face, till it's all gone!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's pretty gross, honestly. Makes a mess, slimy, etc. Can't imagine how someone could fathom swallowing it. Women (and gay guys) you have my admiration.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you like cum or do you hate it? this includes the smell, the consistency, the color, or just cum itself while i see cum as a physical symbol of masculinity and potency and that not having cum would be emasculating at times i just hate dealing with the mess when i cum what do you think?
:rolleyes: Get over it and stock up on baby wipes. It's natural. :cool:

I call it "nectar" because it is delicious and it is not a waste product but rather a special treat. When I am giving head, semen is my reward for a job well done. When we are having sex, it is your gift to me.
Nectar *giggle* never heard it called that before. Yes, I do tend to think of semen as a reward for a blowjob well done. :cool:

All its many flavors are delicious. I love the taste better than my own juices. Maybe you need a partner who reveres your sauce... or maybe you need to develop an appreciation for your own nectar...
Maybe I've been with the wrong men but all it's flavors are NOT delicious. Some men have funky spunk! :yuck: What's up with that Ajax type smell some guys have? :confused:

As for snowballing, no thank you. :yuck: It's cum, not silly putty. I don't want to play with it or drink it out of a glass. I like my cum straight from the tap or not at all.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
[/b]

Maybe I've been with the wrong men but all it's flavors are NOT delicious. Some men have funky spunk! :yuck: What's up with that Ajax type smell some guys have? :confused:

I believe red meat makes it funky. As a kid, we had some kind of meat for dinner every night and my spunk smelled like Clorox. Fortunately, I seldom eat meat any more. :smile:

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From my experience snowballing my own cum with my wife, I can vouch for the fact that the taste of cum can and does change. If you don't care for the taste one day, you may be surprised how good it tastes on another day. Also warm cum tastes better than cold so if you hesitate too long, not only will you lose interest but you also lose the full flavor.