Cum Muscle Strength

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any definitive proof that kegels make you cum farther? I am curious because I dont really do any routines but I have successfully cum 12+ feet (though it didnt come out too well on the video) and can routinely cum 8+ feet.

cumalloverme

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any definitive proof that kegels make you cum farther? I am curious because I dont really do any routines but I have successfully cum 12+ feet (though it didnt come out too well on the video) and can routinely cum 8+ feet.

Now a 12 ft cum shot is something that I would like to see! Any more vids coming along lovinglife?

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now a 12 ft cum shot is something that I would like to see! Any more vids coming along lovinglife?
I never really know when I end up posting vids, just kinda happens.

I will say this, I have learned that it is not possible to record that kind of distance from first person.

To show how far, I took a picture.

From the left side of the bed (queen size bed), and all the way to the wall on the right (and a little bit up, as it hit the brown thing on the wall). In the video I only saw a bit on the bag and didnt notice the bit on the brown thing until after I stopped recording...

Attachments