Cum n go

jimmie821

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When in town i visit the adult bookstore, make my way to the booths and get to the booth with a gloryhole get sucked til i cum. I do not stick around, i quickly exit the establishment. I make no attempt to reciprocate or know the fella? I am their for one thing and one thing only and that is to get blown by some random man willing to give a bj with his willing mouth....

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was single, I had my own apartment. I would have guys "coming" while other men were "cumming" or I would have guys "going" while other men were "coming". Just showing up out of no where at all times. Sometimes it would get awkward. One things for sure, they always came at least once. :p

Reactions: aldawg

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
When in town i visit the adult bookstore, make my way to the booths and get to the booth with a gloryhole get sucked til i cum. I do not stick around, i quickly exit the establishment. I make no attempt to reciprocate or know the fella? I am their for one thing and one thing only and that is to get blown by some random man willing to give a bj with his willing mouth....
In the old days, as I walked out of a booth right after being blown, I wondered if someone could tell if I had just gotten my rocks off. Did I have a dazed look on my face? Was I walking normally? I used to think it was written all over my face that I had just been sucked off. I used to notice other guys also trying to pretend that nothing had happened. LOL

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the old days, as I walked out of a booth right after being blown, I wondered if someone could tell if I had just gotten my rocks off. Did I have a dazed look on my face? Was I walking normally? I used to think it was written all over my face that I had just been sucked off. I used to notice other guys also trying to pretend that nothing had happened. LOL
Same here, bro....That was after I thought, " Oh, shit, did I really just do that....again?"

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Leaving the booths, it's dark, all you see is the light from the store where you walk in. As soon as I walk out into the light I can see cum on my shirt, feel a lil bit in my hair. That feeling of pleasing a man and taking some of his cum home with me, amazing! My underwear drenched with my sticky cum, it really wasn't til I got home did I realize how much cum was flying around. Shit, if there was more than two, I was doing laundry as soon as I got home.