Cum Omelete

D

deleted1253403

Which would be the best way to make a cum omelet ?
Do I put eggs in a bowl then add my cum and whisk before cooking or add my cum to the eggs once in the pan.
Also thinking of adding to melted chocolate

Reactions: 1119457

Do I put eggs in a bowl then add my cum and whisk before cooking or add my cum to the eggs once in the pan.
I’m not a bad cook myself, I would mix it w/ the eggs and beat it, I would beat the eggs first, then half way thrown in the cum then finish it off, I won’t beat the eggs and cum much longer once they are mixed together, good luck ;)

D

deleted1253403

I’m not a bad cook myself, I would mix it w/ the eggs and beat it, I would beat the eggs first, then half way thrown in the cum then finish it off, I won’t beat the eggs and cum much longer once they are mixed together, good luck ;)
Thanks, appreciate the advice

• Love
Reactions: 1119457 and 1373428

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
of course if you cook the omelete open in a pan, then add the cum & other toppings to the still moist top, then fold 1/2 the omelete over onto the other 1/2. You'll end up with the center being moister including the cum which if mixed with the egg, some of which gets burned to the pan.

Guess which way depends on how 'fresh' & al dente you'd like the cum to be. I think not mixed the taste would be more vibrant.

I guess it also depends if you have sweet cum or salty cum as to what else you add in. :neutral:

of course if you cook the omelete open in a pan, then add the cum & other toppings to the still moist top, then fold 1/2 the omelete over onto the other 1/2. You'll end up with the center being moister including the cum which if mixed with the egg, some of which gets burned to the pan.

Guess which way depends on how 'fresh' & al dente you'd like the cum to be. I think not mixed the taste would be more vibrant.

I guess it also depends if you have sweet cum or salty cum as to what else you add in. :neutral:
Another way is to cook the omelette first and have the cum as a topping, like a side sauce...

D

deleted1253403

always open to suggestions

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever heard of the book natural harvest ? It’s a cookbook . It’s main ingredient is cum .

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay