Cum on demand?

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it possible for guys to cum on demand? I know some guys have problems with pre-mature ejaculation. But can any of you Just get hard and blow at will? Like using mind power? Or is this some myth i've read somewere.

Ideas Anyone??

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking back that post makes no sence to anyone outside of the US. Comcast is a Cable Compnay in the US and they provide Shows ON Demand and Movies ON Demand. As in you go to the menu and push a show and it starts similar to if you had it on DVD.

So I thought Cum ON Demand brought to you by Comcast. :biggrin:

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well that will help the rest of the peeps that don't live there.. thanks. And lets hope they do! lol

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once saw a video (on VHS tape) of a guy standing by a tree watching two others through binoculars having sex a distance away. He had a hard-on and shot off before long, seemingly without touching himself. Perhaps it was edited and didn't show him playing with himself with his free hand, but it was quite a turn-on.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I knew a guy once who could do this. Very bizarre. And it took him like 90 seconds; he pinched his nipples and closed his eyes seemingly fantasizing the whole time but never touched his dick. I told you it was bizarre...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
I once saw a video (on VHS tape) of a guy standing by a tree watching two others through binoculars having sex a distance away. He had a hard-on and shot off before long, seemingly without touching himself. Perhaps it was edited and didn't show him playing with himself with his free hand, but it was quite a turn-on.

Well in that context, I do not think that cumming is so very unusual.... get turned on enough by something and get off on it spontaneously.. have done that before. However, as far as willing something from scratch, the best I can muster is the beginnings of an erection by employing P.E. Would be incredibly sexual to carry it from employing P.E.to orgasm merely by willpower and flexing a few muscles!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF thinks I can come on demand. However, what she doens't always realize is that when she says "OMG CUM BABY! DO IT! and I do it, it's because I've been holding back for the last 5 minutes flexing that little muscle like a champ.

In truth, I have the hardest time going for a long time with her, Im honestly THAT turned on by her ALL THE TIME. It's never been like this with ANYONE else. She's the hottest thing in the world to me.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
andyjuicer said:
Is it possible for guys to cum on demand? I know some guys have problems with pre-mature ejaculation. But can any of you Just get hard and blow at will? Like using mind power? Or is this some myth i've read somewere.

Ideas Anyone??

Hey Andy! I am just the opposite I am into Taoism and I can stop now at will from cumming by using the "million dollar point" and believe me it works! I have gone for 3 hours on end in some sessions and when someone is jerking me off they get tired before me way before they are like " when are you going to cum" and I say soon just keep going...LOL! They switch hands alot...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
andyjuicer said:

Ideas Anyone??

Great question. I had two BFs who could do this. We would be going at it, and they would wait until I was ready, and then blow at the same time. I never understood how they could hold it like that. It must be like edging, and holding, until you are ready to decide to shoot. I don't have that kind of control or patience.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
Hey Andy! I am just the opposite I am into Taoism and I can stop now at will from cumming by using the "million dollar point" and believe me it works! I have gone for 3 hours on end in some sessions and when someone is jerking me off they get tired before me way before they are like " when are you going to cum" and I say soon just keep going...LOL! They switch hands alot...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Jose, I am amazed by this. Do you think it is Taoism? Or does your mind naturally have that much control over your body?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rabidrabbit said:
My GF thinks I can come on demand. However, what she doens't always realize is ...I've been holding back for the last 5 minutes flexing that little muscle like a champ.

what do you mean? you mean squeezing like you are doing kegels? that does not work for me. If I squeeze, I just get hornier and blow.

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes jose, i am curious about this Taoism you use. Where can i get some info on it? AND... do you think if you are able to make yourself last longer, are you able to make yourself cum quicker? Or even orgasm and not cum at all? How about that one? lol

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I had a friend at school who could ejaculate without touching himself. He would just close his eyes get hard and a few seconds later would spurt. His penis would just bounce up and down as he came. He is now in his 30s and can still cum on demand according to his wife. His weapon is over 8'' so is there a link???

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
tripod2004 said:
I had a friend at school who could ejaculate without touching himself. He would just close his eyes get hard and a few seconds later would spurt. His penis would just bounce up and down as he came.
I do this from time to time, usually when I remember I can do it, because it's not something that sits on my mind. It takes some patience though, and you have to concentrate real hard on it, not letting up until orgasm. But it's well worth it - afterwards it always totally knocks me out, real intense stuff.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread!

There are two things that people are talking about: 1. being able to cum at a point you want during sex or masturbation and 2. being able to cum without any physical stimulation (mind control). I have experiences with both.

While wanking and having sex I have learnt to be able to control the urges such that if i want to cum in a few minutes i can and if i want to go for hours (edging) i can by manipulating the tone of the muscles and the stimulation intensity. When i feel like i am going to cum and don't want to obviously you can reduce stimulation but if that is not possible (e.g., during oral) i either release tone to the muscle or, if it is really intense, go through the orgasm while holding VERY tightly (like you were bursting for the loo but couldn't go). I get a powerful orgasm but don't cum and can continue after this which is difficult after a normal orgasm.

I have tried being able to cum just using mind power. Can't say it has worked for me the few times i have tried it but I believe it is possible and after reading this i'm going to try again! However, I was awakened with a start the other night (never had a wet dream before this). I dreamt about a guy with a huge cock that just bent over and started sucking himself off. Then I started to orgasm and that woke me up and I used my trick to hold it in because i was sharing the bed! Very erotic. It was comical because at that brief moment i didn't know what was happening. I had not been stimulating myself in any way.

Will.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rabidrabbit said:
My GF thinks I can come on demand. However, what she doens't always realize is that when she says "OMG CUM BABY! DO IT! and I do it, it's because I've been holding back for the last 5 minutes flexing that little muscle like a champ.

In truth, I have the hardest time going for a long time with her, Im honestly THAT turned on by her ALL THE TIME. It's never been like this with ANYONE else. She's the hottest thing in the world to me.
Same situation here...

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some people out there that can sit down at a piano and play Chopin beautifully without ever taking a piano lesson in their lives. They're called prodigys. The rest of us, well, we have to practice. Same goes with the whole cumming on command thing. If you're blessed with it naturally, let me give you my address and days I'm available. If you're not, practice, practice, practice. :biggrin1: