• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

cum on face

blaccockhunter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im more straight then gay but i want guys 2 cum all over my face and me to swallow , i want to suck dick aswell and swallow, other straight guys feel like this? gay guys can u share some stories about this kinda thing

B_howbigeh

Banned
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quit telling yourself that youre straight. youre obviously not.

a true, 100% straight guy, like me, would never consider/want that in 10,000 years.

you are more like 80% gay, if not 100% by what you just described.

tampahungblk

Banned
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i get a lot of married guys wanting to suck me after a fuck there wifesbut there not into getting fuck are anything its just what ever turns you on

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you put a dick anywhere near your mouth and swallow....you need to change that to 88.9997% gay. Now, if you talking bout putting 2 DICKS in ya mouth..........99.9999999999999

Baroque

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know if I agree. I've had my tongue wrapped around plenty of vagina, but I still consider myself mostly gay, even though I enjoyed it. Maybe he lives as a straight guy most of the time but has this one thing he's into. People's identities aren't always defined by their sexual acts.