Cum on food

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone ever cummed on food and eaten it?

If so, what did you cum on and what did it taste like? Did you also ram your hard cock into the item? I've jerked off and cummed on pizza, burgers, ice cream, cookies and a few drinks like soda and coffee and they all tasted delicious.

I love cum so much, I’d be willing to swallow anyones warm tasty juice:blush:

qwertyytrewq1029

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever cummed on food and eaten it?

If so, what did you cum on and what did it taste like? Did you also ram your hard cock into the item? I've jerked off and cummed on pizza, burgers, ice cream, cookies and a few drinks like soda and coffee and they all tasted delicious.

I love cum so much, I’d be willing to swallow anyones warm tasty juice:blush:
On bread. So delicious. And i always eat my cum, 100% of it.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In college crazy shot happens when guys are drinking and partying. We had ordered a few pizzas and had them delivered .. one of the guys holds up 100 dollar bill and says he had it and would give it to the first guy that will eat a slice of pizza after he has jerked off and came all over it

I had done a lot of silly stuff since got in college.. run down the halls naked .. stood outside under a balcony and let the guys piss on me.. just to name a couple things …

I raised my hand up said I’ll do it .. he gets a slice of pizza pulls out his dick begins jerking off.. couple other guys went to join him and I said no no extras cost 50 bucks .. they pulled out their wallets tossed 50 bucks onto the 100 that was there for the first loaded pizza hehe ..

So they did their part and I will say one guy.. Justin .. shot more out of his dick that the other two did combined ..

Justin reached me the slice of pizza and the 200 bucks .. I started eating the pizza and the guys started cheering me on .. once it was all gone I said I can use another slice .. then I said without the cream cheese ..
I think my burps smelled and tasted like cummy pizza for several days ..

dexolator

Legendary Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
In college crazy shot happens when guys are drinking and partying. We had ordered a few pizzas and had them delivered .. one of the guys holds up 100 dollar bill and says he had it and would give it to the first guy that will eat a slice of pizza after he has jerked off and came all over it

I had done a lot of silly stuff since got in college.. run down the halls naked .. stood outside under a balcony and let the guys piss on me.. just to name a couple things …

I raised my hand up said I’ll do it .. he gets a slice of pizza pulls out his dick begins jerking off.. couple other guys went to join him and I said no no extras cost 50 bucks .. they pulled out their wallets tossed 50 bucks onto the 100 that was there for the first loaded pizza hehe ..

So they did their part and I will say one guy.. Justin .. shot more out of his dick that the other two did combined ..

Justin reached me the slice of pizza and the 200 bucks .. I started eating the pizza and the guys started cheering me on .. once it was all gone I said I can use another slice .. then I said without the cream cheese ..
I think my burps smelled and tasted like cummy pizza for several days ..
wow seems u had a fun youth days ! any other stories like this?

Reactions: Akte91