Cum On The Ceiling.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
SOme guys say they get so much pleasure by masterbating or having an orgasm they shoot cum all the way on theceiling. I have a little bit of difficulties but even at full blast I can't see someone's semen hiting the ceiling. I can't even see it hiting someone in the eye as one man claimed.

SO have you hit the ceiling at any time? If not what's your highest -longest cumshot?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've heard this claim bandied about, too. I think it's total BS! I can see a very long horizontal cumshot, but vertical? I don't think so.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitting the ceiling is a little far fetched. With gravity againts your load, it is not likely that it could achieve the velocity needed to spurt so high as to hit a ceiling. Now standing up, and shooting straight out is another story all together.
In my younger days, shooting 6-7 feet straight out onto the floor from a standing postion was fairly common. Laying in bed, and trying to shoot straight up only gave me a new kind of hair gel not available in any store,lol.

Reactions: trackjock13

small6incher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ha! Believe it man. Fot whatever reason I am a serious shooter!! When I was younger and practicing stupidly unsafe sex, I would pull out of my girlfriend and shoot at least a couple of times far enough to hit the wall behind my bed. My female roomate from back then still mentions it. For some reason I shoot a lot and for distance. Hitting the ceiling? I've never tried...

Reactions: Someone4444

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . In my younger days, shooting 6-7 feet straight out onto the floor from a standing postion was fairly common. . . .

You give my statistics with between 6 and 7 feet, GBF, because I've spread out newspapers and measured. I should add, closer to 6 than 7, though! My amount must have been more than average, also, because of the comments from other guys. I recall one even getting a cup to catch my load, just to give him proof.

As for straight up, I confess that I never tried because of the thoughts of its resulting mess, but I agree that it's unlikely as you've so wisely pointed out.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this guy in college and i made out in his truck. he told me he could really shoot and i though whatever...when he came he literally shot all over the ceiling of the car...loved it...not a room ceiling but always made me wonder if he could manage the other

allandonn

Just Browsing
Media
Reading Portnoy's Complaint in my youth gave me feelings of inadequacy about my inability to "shoot out the lights." I got over it.

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've pulled out with a girl riding reverse cowgirl, and shot straight up over her head and onto my chest, and while this was amazing height, it came nowhere near the ceiling.

It would be interesting to see if someone can actually do it, though I have my doubts.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once when I was a teenager, I was sitting, and masturbating, and I did indeed hit the ceiling, however, I believe it probably had something to do with the constriction that I had on my urethra, much like when you constrict a garden hose, it tends to spray further. Only the once in my experience, and I've never tried since (I wasn't trying then) I have always had strong PC muscles though...