Cum On The Ceiling.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

If she's like my wife, her response was; "It's called cleaning. You should try it some time." :rolleyes:

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I love guys who cum a lot and cum in powerful squirts that really turns me on and I have had quite a few guys be able to hit the headboard of the bed, but I have never seen anybody be able to hit the ceiling. 4-5 feet into the air yes, but not that high.

I have posted a video of an 8 foot horizontal cumshot for anybody interested here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32446964/8_foot_Cumshot.wmv.html

3. davidjh7

Gold Member

Being an engineer, I can;t resist the challenge..:tongue:(Come on,people who know me, you knew it was coming!).

1) THe potential energy equation is given by |U(g)|= mgh, where U(g) is the potential energy in Joules, m is the mass in kilograms, g is the standard gravity (let's set the term to the standard 9.8 m/s^2), and h is the height of the mass above the surface of the earth (let's call it the floor for our purposes) in meters.

2) The kinetic energy of a mass is given by k(v)=1/2 mv^2, where K(v) is the kinetic energy of the mass in Joules, v is the velocity in meters/second, and m is the mass in kilograms.

3) For the semen to JUST reach the height of the celing, the potential energy and the kinetic energy just equal each other, so set U(g) and K(v) equal to each other.

4) Solving the equation for v in terms of h yields: v=SQR(2gh).

5) From some quick research, it looks like a reasonable height for the top of a bed from the floor is about 1 meter, and I'm sticking with it, because it makes the math easier :tongue:.

6) In the US, the most common celing height is 8 feet, which translates to a height of 2.44 m.

7) Plugging the numbers into the equation above, we get that for an 8 foot celing height (2.44 m) and a 1 meter bed height (3.21 feet), gives us a velocity of SQR(2(9.8)(2.44-1))=5.32 m/sec, or about 12 mph.

There are reports that the average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles/hour.

The Penis Page - Get The Facts

So, why doesn;t EVERY guy hit the ceiling? Because not every guy's semen LEAVES the penis at 28 miles/hour. However, I think this shows that hitting the ceiling is POSSIBLE within the realm of realistic numbers. There are documented reports of some guys being able to get the necessary height.

www.drinky.org.uk - Disgusting world records

GO Horst...:eek:

4. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

I can't help it. Smart men just do it for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted