Cum On The Ceiling.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

If she's like my wife, her response was; "It's called cleaning. You should try it some time." :rolleyes:

2. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I love guys who cum a lot and cum in powerful squirts that really turns me on and I have had quite a few guys be able to hit the headboard of the bed, but I have never seen anybody be able to hit the ceiling. 4-5 feet into the air yes, but not that high.

I have posted a video of an 8 foot horizontal cumshot for anybody interested here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32446964/8_foot_Cumshot.wmv.html

3. davidjh7

Gold Member

Being an engineer, I can;t resist the challenge..:tongue:(Come on,people who know me, you knew it was coming!).

1) THe potential energy equation is given by |U(g)|= mgh, where U(g) is the potential energy in Joules, m is the mass in kilograms, g is the standard gravity (let's set the term to the standard 9.8 m/s^2), and h is the height of the mass above the surface of the earth (let's call it the floor for our purposes) in meters.

2) The kinetic energy of a mass is given by k(v)=1/2 mv^2, where K(v) is the kinetic energy of the mass in Joules, v is the velocity in meters/second, and m is the mass in kilograms.

3) For the semen to JUST reach the height of the celing, the potential energy and the kinetic energy just equal each other, so set U(g) and K(v) equal to each other.

4) Solving the equation for v in terms of h yields: v=SQR(2gh).

5) From some quick research, it looks like a reasonable height for the top of a bed from the floor is about 1 meter, and I'm sticking with it, because it makes the math easier :tongue:.

6) In the US, the most common celing height is 8 feet, which translates to a height of 2.44 m.

7) Plugging the numbers into the equation above, we get that for an 8 foot celing height (2.44 m) and a 1 meter bed height (3.21 feet), gives us a velocity of SQR(2(9.8)(2.44-1))=5.32 m/sec, or about 12 mph.

There are reports that the average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles/hour.

The Penis Page - Get The Facts

So, why doesn;t EVERY guy hit the ceiling? Because not every guy's semen LEAVES the penis at 28 miles/hour. However, I think this shows that hitting the ceiling is POSSIBLE within the realm of realistic numbers. There are documented reports of some guys being able to get the necessary height.

www.drinky.org.uk - Disgusting world records

GO Horst...:eek:

ronin001 and pursine like this.
  4. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

I can't help it. Smart men just do it for me.

5. idiocy25

idiocy25 New Member

I shoot pretty hard usually, I've hit the ceiling of the inside of a car a couple of times, but that's about it. If I'm on my back I will almost always shoot over my own head or self-facial, though. I found myself reflexively putting up my hands to block when getting a BJ while on my back, which the girl got a chuckle out of once she learned why.

6. trackjock13

trackjock13 Well-Known Member

When I have had 2 or more guys edging me for say 30 min or longer, I can and do shoot several feet, prob 6 feet, but not to the ceiling. I remember being on a pedestal jacking off once w/guys watching, and my cum streams arched up a couple feet but that is the highest I can remember. Certainly hitting a mirror a few feet in front of me I can go maybe 7 feet high.

needjobud, shuckofun and hornyguy269 like this.
  7. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

I have NEVER come close hitting the ceiling but I am sure it has happened. I have had guys shoot over my head. I hooked up with a guy once that had sssssooo much pressure, we had our heads together, he shot 6 ropes down my cock. You could see my cock get thicker and OMG I shot the load of my life. Love to do it again if you can,

shuckofun, abattist and trackjock13 like this.
  8. tonygem

Gold Member

Albums:
    I demand to see some proof for these claims! Hahahahahaha. How about some photos of your cum dripping off your ceiling?

Dobbs and trackjock13 like this.
  9. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm a shooter, but I've never hit the ceiling. My highest cumshot was a couple of feet in the air, but my longest cumshot was 16 years ago tomorrow: 7 feet, measured by a measuring tape.
    I'm skeptical if it can be done, but I definitely would want to see it.
    As far as hitting myself in the eye, I regularly glue my eyes shut.

hypolimnas, Dobbs and trackjock13 like this.
  10. adequate

adequate Active Member

Albums:
    In my early teens while doing exploratory masturbatory practices I hit the ceiling one time then the ceiling light fixture maybe three or four times,, after that the vertical distance shots diminished, I still did good on the vertical..getting headboard, and wall behind many many times,... nowadays, some years later and after a serious illness my loads do a oozy exit,, like slowly squeezing the plastic ketchup bottle.

11. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One time, I guess I wasn't fully in tune with myself & shot before I expected & got it all over the wall above the bed. As a neat-nik I 'aim' for minimal clean-up. I have always shot well, but normally contain where it ends up. Ceiling - no, never, but the wall over the bed / face - no problem.

12. Jim09

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was younger and had been edging or fucking for a long time, laying on my back I could shoot over my head and hit the headboard and often the wall a foot or two above it. I attribute this to a somewhat small urethra and very low viscosity semen.

13. MrrS1911

MrrS1911 New Member

Albums:
    I have really watery, low viscosity semen too and I think that makes me shoot much farther. girls have told me my semen is super runny and clear. I didnt hit the ceiling, but I edged for a week last week and invited a friend over for a footjob that she owed me. She lubed up and rubbed my head with her sexy red toes for around 20 minutes before I finally had the best orgasm of my life that lasted for what seemed like 1 minute. I came about 1 feet down from my ceiling on the wall to my left, and I managed to drench my computer screen literally 7-8 feet away on the other side of the room. Not to mention, a good chunk landed in her hair, whoops ;)

hypolimnas likes this.
  14. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

omg - just this morning I realised the accumulated cum on the wall behind my pillow - it's not all mine ... but one of my old school teachers is coming to stay in my bedroom soon and I'm moving out to sleep in the studio ... another cleaning job for the list ...

15. royboy361

Gold Member

16. lil_john

lil_john Member

Mine is pretty small, but I have big loads and have hit the wall behind my bed and the ceiling lots of times. When I was living with my parents, I used to clean the ceiling after masturbating sometimes as my mom would clean the house thoroughly and the thought of her cleaning my cum grossed me out.

17. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're a good son.

lil_john likes this.
  18. Serpentlike

Serpentlike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Once a few years back I was laying on the floor jacking off and when I came it hit the wall behind my head about six feet off the floor. I don't think I could hit the ceiling though.

19. Hairylegs

Hairylegs Active Member

At the risk of raising the ire of our beloved moderator, no, I've never hit the ceiling. BUT, I did hit to top of the bathroom mirror and the opposite wall the first time I ever jerked off, at the ripe old age of twelve. And that was about 15 minutes or so after my first (and to date only) wet dream, so there must have been a hell of a lot in there. Lord of mercy, the amount of testosterone a pubertal boy can put out is pretty amazing. Anyway, after I caught my breath and realized the extent of the damage, I kind of freaked. I was wiping sticky sperm up from everywhere - mirror, floor, wall, just a total mess. I actually did inspect the ceiling, fearing a gob might land on my mother. And worse, while I knew about wet dreams, and was feeling horrible and ashamed and mortified about myself, after all, only bad kids did stuff like that, no one warmed me that the goo actually melted, that the jelly I had just released everywhere was quickly going liquid and dripping and leaving a trail. Did it two more times that day, and three times the next day. Fun weekend, but I did take precautions after the first event to make sure the damage could be kept under control.

abattist likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted