Cum on your own face

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: :eek: :eek: Curious if anyone, especially straight guys, have cum on their own face. Not just a glancing hit... but have really nailed themselves. Curious, as it can be quite fun, and even better if a partner is with you, and even better if she (or he) is doing the work ;-) :eek:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, when I was about 20 I had a girl bail on me during a blowjob and she pulled her mouth away just as I ejaculated. I was surprised by the taste. Damn, I'm good. :cool:

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yeah! I've done it many many times. I've been a forceful shooter since my teens. I have had guys near 50 years old tell me that things have changed for them around turning 50. Things like, not shooting as far, dribble instead of shoot and maybe less volume.

Well guess what, I'm near 48 and I see this happening to me about 15% of the time. But what the hell it still works and feels great.

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after 25 years together, mrs. wrench can tell whem im about to cum. she's an expert at handjobs, and after stopping at just the last second about 10 times, when i finally cum its been known to hit me in the face. doesnt bother me in the least.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrench said:
after 25 years together, mrs. wrench can tell whem im about to cum. she's an expert at handjobs, and after stopping at just the last second about 10 times, when i finally cum its been known to hit me in the face. doesnt bother me in the least.

Interesting/great with the straight guys who don't mind it at all. I didn't mind when it was happen by chance... but then purposely doing... would say was a turn-on, but would say there's no desire to have someone else. Unless it was a gal, and she was a squirter,... different subject thread.

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really on my face.... but in my own mouth- tried it a couple of times- like it because there is nothing to clean up after, doesn't taste too bad... but not really a turn on, just something I do because I can.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF gets a good laugh when she gives me a handjob and can pump my cum into my face. I know she enjoys it, cause when I'm about to cum, she aims my cock towards my face. While I don't get off on it, it doesn't really bother me.

She giggles when I get squirted in the face, and tells me "now you know how it feels".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Master Blaster said:
Whoa... you just glued your eyes shut

Yeah, be a little careful not to get too much cum in your eyes, ... I almost blinded one guy with a point-blank shot in the eye once. Oh how we laughed as he cringed like a crone while I was still breathing rather rapidly and trying not to laugh. :rolleyes:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Yeah, be a little careful not to get too much cum in your eyes, ... I almost blinded one guy with a point-blank shot in the eye once. Oh how we laughed as he cringed like a crone while I was still breathing rather rapidly and trying not to laugh. :rolleyes:

Doesn't burn like I heard it does.... and I shot both eyes. I've shot up a few noses, that... I can't imagine is good.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
faceking said:
Doesn't burn like I heard it does.... and I shot both eyes. I've shot up a few noses, that... I can't imagine is good.

Yep, there wasn't any burning sensation with this guy, more a case of endless blinking and scowling with a gloopy eye. :rolleyes:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Yep, there wasn't any burning sensation with this guy, more a case of endless blinking and scowling with a gloopy eye. :rolleyes:

I try not to hit someone in the eye... but when it does happen, there's often a rush for the towel(s).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yup, I have done it too... and the worst is.. when you do it..and then you can't find it.. like you hit yourself, and it goes in your hair, or on your shirt, or the chair, or the floor. AND THEN.. someone comes over and they see it.. and ask what it is:biggrin1:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats why I only make a mess all over myself before I go to bed. If I don't get it all...well I'll just sleep in it and find it in the morning or something :rolleyes:

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've only hit myself in the face once and it actually happened just a few days ago. i was lying down in the shower jacking off and right as i came i jutted my hips forward (or upwards in this case) and nailed my cheek on the third shot. honestly, i was pretty disgusted as it was right next to my mouth. :yuck: