Cum on your own face

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Yup, I have done it too... and the worst is.. when you do it..and then you can't find it.. like you hit yourself, and it goes in your hair, or on your shirt, or the chair, or the floor. AND THEN.. someone comes over and they see it.. and ask what it is:biggrin1:
I had to quickly paint over a section of wall next to my computer one day when my parents were about to visit, after a mischievous volley of cum fired off to the left. It was at that point that I discovered why gloss paint would have been a better original choice than matte. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
doesn't cum stain the walls?

It left a massive stain on my powder-blue matte paintwork, not least because I hadn't noticed it when it landed, and so it had dribbled downwards and stained all the worse while I was in the shower. :rolleyes:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hit myself in the face... Done that. Shoot into my own mouth... Done that. Shot over my head... Done that. Now that I'm older, I don't cum as strong everytime. I think I'm going to try to see how far I can shoot tonight and let you know.

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There have been a few times when I've been so horny to cum in someone's mouth that I went for my own. The only problem is that as soon as I shot off in my mouth, the insane desire/lust to do it quickly faded & there I was with a mouthful of my own spooge. I felt a little strange, awkward and self-conscious. BTW my cum tasted just like.........cum! :smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CreamLover said:

dude... don't call me dude ;-)

well...i saved up and just did another... for kicks. cum a lot... with 8 or 9 (pending how you count) on my mouth/chin, so as to hide my eyes, which two early and very thick ropes nailed my left eye, and another got me in my right (which I had closed). but, a shower later... they are still bright red.

got on video, thinking of uploading... since dry penis wanking pics may be old for some...

(forgot to send this note: and noticed it's like a white goatee.... good title for the subject).

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight