Cum only for wife? - Gay guy question

dalton321: Question for guys who suck cock......

I've sucked several guys off - various places...at adult bookstore/theatre, at the lake, at highway reststop, etc. Wherever I can get it.

I love sucking off married guys. It's a thrill to know I'm sucking some ladies husband.

My question is...Have you ever had a married guy get ready to explode in your mouth but pull it out just as he is ready to cum stating, "I only give my cum to my wife, dude." And then jack off, shooting his cum on the floor.

I've had this happen a couple of times.

I sucked a guy off at the bookstore one night, and just as he started moaning & saying that he was getting ready to cum, he pulled his dick outta my wife and shot his load all over the wall, stating that he only gives his wife his cum.

Another time, I was sucking a guy and he did the same thing, except he pulled out and shot into a dirty hanky.

What's the deal with this? I worked hard for that cum load! And I want it. Screw their wife. If their wife was taking care of his cock at home, he wouldn't need me to suck him off, right?

Anyone else have this situation?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is my first time to hear of that, dalton321, but it doesn't surprise me b/c nothing involved with a dude's sexual characteristics surprises me. It's probably their way of helping their guilt complex, "look what I can do, and all of this just for my wife". You know there's nothing like keeping on being sucked while the sucker swallows, taking every drop and sucking for more. He's denying himself this pleasure, but getting his load off so he can concentrate on something besides his mad drive for sex.

Tender: hmmm. now ive read everything lol!
anyway, id venture to say the 'wife' wouldnt be too happy no matter WHERE he put it at that point...
::)
Tender

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a straight guy and I haven't done that. But I have teasingly shot off against the wall in an adult bookstore booth while a gay man begged to suck me through the glory hole. That was kind of fun! :D

tigerwolf: Put some contact cement around the glory hole. *snicker* That'll keep him from pulling back and wasting what you worked for. ;)

ChgoBigDikLuvr: I have never had a married guy pull his cock out of my mouth at the moment of orgasm under the guise that his jizz is reserved for his wife only, though this scenario does not sound farfetched. Quite the contrary, in my experience married guys have asked me/pleaded with me to swallow them. The more typical scenario for me has been that their wives have never been able to fellate them to an orgasm, or they simply refused to ingest their husband's passion juice.

OneHungGun: It's all mental. Married men who cheat on their wives with MEN usually have some type of issues being that they are gay and married. Holding out on the cum is their last ditch effort to hanging onto their matchismo and also to try to keep a sacrad place in their mind to say that a woman still holds a higher standard to them than the cock sucking man does.

Don't sweat it...people living lies have bigger issues than who they shoot their load on/into/against! LOL

drrionelli: Here's a slant that hasn't been brought up:

Perhaps that married fellow knows that he has a "little something extra" and is concerned for your health.

(Hmmm..., you're right, it's beyond absurd. Uh..., nevermind! :D)

gym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a married bi guy who has another married bi friend. We suck each other and come in each others months. I'm not fond of cum so I spit quick but my friend loves cum and he usually swallows it.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a straight guy and I haven't done that. But I have teasingly shot off against the wall in an adult bookstore booth while a gay man begged to suck me through the glory hole. That was kind of fun! :D

You are one mean SOB!

No, seriously: I've have married guys who only wanted a HJ. But by the time the cock's in the mouth, that's all over.

iworshipdickalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sadly this is something I have experienced before.

But I never got that specific excuse. I simply have had men pull out at that magic moment and left me freakin' hungry for cum.

I would say the one that really, truly hurt me personally. Now I am chubby guy, not Jabba the Hutt huge, but I am not thin by the standards that the media puts it in. So I had one guy and he was moaning and really enjoying my services. He was moaning how good I was and he never had a blow job as good as this. So I really fed off of that positive attitude. I really got off on giving him a real show. I made really loud slurping noises, I pretend gagged when he forced his cock deep in my mouth, licked his balls...I did quite alot because he was really enjoying the work, and he was letting me know it. What can I say I like to hear I am doing good. Any ways just when he is ready to burst (his words exactly ), he pulled out. And within seconds, like five, he exploded all over the wall next to us. I felt so sad to see that load wasted like that. So I hear I was on my knees, worn out from giving him a good show. And he was actually gasping for air and just standing there holding his cock as the last bit of his load leaked out. He carefully puts himself away. And then the bastitch tells me that he does not cum in fat guys....I WAS LIKE..Huh...WTH? I hate to say it, but I was genuinely hurt by this. One of the guys who was watching us came over and talked to me. And told me what a douche that guy was for saying that. Like he could have just pulled out and left. If he did that it wouldn't have hurt too bad. But to say that really hurt. Good thing of that story the guy who came over and talked with me. We ended up going to breakfast and then we went back to his place and we had a great time. And his Load I swallowed multiple times. Except for the first one he shot all over my ass and back from taking me from behind..yay.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The one guy I played with would do anything, but would never give me his cum.
It was sad.
Not my problem.
Later, he was begging me to let him suck me, and ass fuck him.
Some guys are just repressed. Some guys are just plain weird.
The guy that would fuck a fat man, but not come in one, is one of those just plain not normal guys. That he would tell you, is simply being cruel, unspeakably so. I hope somebody bit off his cock later. Glad someone was there, to help minimize the damage that guy had hoped to inflict.

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Early on I found that it really did not matter where the cum went just as long as those involved got pleasure.... as for me I would never refuse to let a guy swallow my offering... if he didn't want to then that is a different story.... I have been bi for as long as I can remember and I love all aspects of it.... I will suck a cock and swallow or lap up some great pussy juice and cum mixture after she has been fucked.... but never refuse to donate:rolleyes:

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its him, in his mind going. . (im' straight). . its an inhibition. Straight men, in such places often are nervous. . and such I have had all kinds of reactions and responses. I lead a leather discussion group in my city. . and sometimes get a glimpse into the mind of a straight man, who (plays). . and that's one of the things they say. . because maybe to Unload in another guy. . then that may make them gay. . and they can't deal with that. I honestly feel this way tho. Men are Men. . and it doesn't mean jack shit what other people think about your masculinity. . My masculinity is my own. . Yeah I am gay. . But I am a butch-leather gay. . And I got steel-toes for some fucker who'd disrespect me, and or cut me down. . either that. . or just let it go. . because I know what I got. . and Im' secure in in my masculinity