cum prob

man-ya: when i get horny i dont cum. whats up! Help! i only cum when i have a wet dream.

jackinman: You don't cum when you're having sex? Is that what you mean?

man-ya: I dont cum when i jack off. hard or easy. even when my penis hurts. i dont even have pre-cum, not one drop. Because its hard enough to cum in general.

jackinman: Buddy I'm not an expert but, I think you might need to see a doctor. You mentioned your penis hurts....that doesn't sound good. Its been like this for awhile or it just started?

man-ya: it hurts when i jack hard. what about my cum prob.

jackinman: That's what you should go see a doctor about. You said you're what 14 y/o, you should be able to shoot some cum without any problem. So something is not working right down there. Don't worry about the precum, many guys don't precum.

Ineligible: [quote author=jackinman link=board=youth;num=1056169582;start=0#5 date=06/20/03 at 22:20:08]That's what you should go see a doctor about.  You said you're what 14 y/o, you should be able to shoot some cum without any problem.  So something is not working right down there.[/quote]

I'm not sure I agree, jackinman. I'd take it that man-ya is developing just a little later than average, and the whole ejaculation business is just starting. That's actually not unusual at 14 or 15. I think a bit more time, a bit more further development, will solve the problem.

jackinman: [quote author=Ineligible link=board=youth;num=1056169582;start=0#7 date=06/21/03 at 07:48:28]

I'm not sure I agree, jackinman. I'd take it that man-ya is developing just a little later than average, and the whole ejaculation business is just starting. That's actually not unusual at 14 or 15. I think a bit more time, a bit more further development, will solve the problem.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking also after I wrote this. What got me concerned was that he said it hurts when he jacks off. Thanks for your input Ineligible. I was hoping someone else would chime in.

Ineligible: Thanks, jackinman. I think the reference to hurting was just "I can't cum even if I jack off so hard that it hurts".

aussiechick63: If you are only 14 then I don't think you really have a problem.
I would say, Don't jerk off so hard it hurts. I think you are just trying too hard. Don't try and force it to happen. You are still young.
If you are cumming in wet dreams then everything would appear to be working alright.
Do you have someone older you can talk to, or if you are really worried then talk to the Doctor.
In my opinion, give it time, it will happen.
Don't be in too big a hurry to grow up and become a man.

singer845: How often do u jack off? If it is really often, thats ur problem, you don't have cum left ova! Wait about two days! Then jack off!

Another problem might be the lube! What kind of lube do you use?