Cum Production Question

rikter8: Hiya guys and Girls!

Heres my issue and question:
Generally, I am not as horny as most 25 yr olds. Sometimes I can wait to jack off, and sometimes I just have a sex fest.
I cum alot, I can shoot for 15 seconds steady, and after I cum, I can wait for about 20 minutes and im ready to go again.

If I miss a day, I get severe blueballs; Especially when I was living at home with the parents. I even went into the hospital doubled over in pain. If I cum while I have the blueball pains, it is VERY - Stress VERY painful.
In example, last night I got the pains out of the blue. It took me jacking off 4 times in a row to subside the pain, and just this morning, they are starting to feel better.
I went to a urologist, and he had told me that I needed to Jack off more.
He checked me out and (like all doctors) told me I was fine, go home and jack off.
Well, there are lumps (big ones) on the sides of my testicles, that seem to grow when I need to cum, and have gotten larger over the 2 years since the urologist.
Ultrasound showed masses, but the Urologist said "Well...I think they will be ok, just jack off more to clean your pipes"
Has anyone else had this condition? If so, What could be done to try to help the issue? Thoughts - comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
C

ruinedinaday: I find eating lots of Celery is good for copious amounts of milky white love-piss,a happy bi- product is a slight aphrodaisiac(sic ;D) effect.cheers

jackinman: [quote author=rikter8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059913346;start=0#0 date=08/03/03 at 05:13:26]Hiya guys and Girls!

I went to a urologist, and he had told me that I needed to Jack off more.
He checked me out and (like all doctors) told me I was fine, go home and jack off.
Well, there are lumps (big ones) on the sides of my testicles, that seem to grow when I need to cum, and have gotten larger over the 2 years since the urologist.
Ultrasound showed masses, but the Urologist said "Well...I think they will be ok, just jack off more to clean your pipes"
Has anyone else had this condition? If so, What could be done to try to help the issue? Thoughts - comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
C
[/quote]

How you doing rickter8, don't you just love it when doctors tell you "Oh your ok just go home and do such and such"?

I'm not familier with your condition but I think you should go and get another opinion from another urologist asap buddy. Especially if its been 2 years since you last went to that doctor and you're still having these pains. Something doesn't sound right to me. Did he at least try to explain to you what might've been causing those masses that you mentioned?
First thing tomorrow morning buddy call a another doctor.

rikter8: Hi Jackinman,

Yes, I agree...it seems like the packaged response nowadays is "Your fine go home"

I had gone to 2 urologists. One had mentioned that I needed to have more sex, and the second one said the same thing, but went further with the examination.

The second doctor went into why this is happening.
His story is that when I produce semen, its pressurizing the teste, causing pain. It just keeps building and building. He said to ejaculate often to try to eliminate the buildup and the pain.
He did an ultrasound as Ive said above, and found masses, but didnt think they were anything to worry about. I thought they were HydroSeals, but Hydros get large, almost the size of your teste.
These arent that big...just a large mass on the top back of the teste, that grow and shrink dependant on my sexual activity. The last 2 days ive been J/o 4+ times a day, to drain them out and rid myself of the pain. I'm ok tonight, back to normal, but its wierd why it goes in spurts like that.

I hate goin back to the urologist and paying the money for them to say "Ok your fine" OR to have them take a culture for no reason. (those are painful!)

I wasn't sure if anybody had the same experiences that I have had, so I was just asking.
Thank you for your response Jackinman.

I also have to apologize to the group, I just noticed that this Post is in the wrong area, it should be under a different topic.
My Bad.
C

jackinman: [quote author=rikter8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1059913346;start=0#3 date=08/03/03 at 17:18:12]Hi Jackinman,

The last 2 days ive been J/o 4+ times a day, to drain them out and rid myself of the pain. I'm ok tonight, back to normal, but its wierd why it goes in spurts like that.

I wasn't sure if anybody had the same experiences that I have had, so I was just asking.
Thank you for your response Jackinman.

/quote]

Your welcome buddy, I hope you get more answers soon.

Regarding the above quote, do you have any cum left in your system? :D
Sorry for laughing but man, that's alot of j/o your doing.
I guess you're hope that your girlfriend or any of your girlfriends don't ask you for any sex tonight huh?

HungRebel: I can cover their face in one orgasm, and do it 3 times before I need some time to recharge. Usually takes 1.5-2 hours to 'recharge'. Sometimes I do get a little pain if I go for a day, but not regularly and certainly not to the extent that you're implying. Were I you, I'd definately get a second opinion.

rikter8: THanks JackinMan, Rebel, and others

Jackin, Im Gay, so the guys im with are like "WHOA", and in general disbelief. I am totally virgin to women, have no clue about em.
As for whats left after 4 times, If I were to ejaculate a 5th time, it would be dribble. My record was 8, but that was when I was 18.

Thank you again for your help. I'll see who's in or out of town that I can go to. Mabee get the masses re-checked. Just as long as they dont reduce the amount I cum :)

Have a great day, Im off to work.

C

FrenchOnion: I wouldn't go to just another doctor but another type of doctor. I would suggest your seeing a homeopathic doctor. I've several friends that go to the same homeopathic doctor and love her. Besides this, it's less than $30 to see her (if I remember correctly) so you probably wouldn't be out much if you saw one anyways.

As a sidenote, the reason doctors could be in the habit to say "You're fine, just go home and do such" could be because it's cheaper for a doctor to later say "I simply missed the condition. There was nothing I could do" rather than give you medication, which, of course, would have side-effects, and be sued.

rikter8: Thank you French Onion.

Homeopathic doctor..hmm...In Freeland or Saginaw? I think if I asked what that was around here, the horse doctors would look at me kinda funny.
"Here...here's a shot in the ass, go home, take a shot of Jack Daniels #7, and go to bed."

I will check around to see what I can find.

In addition, for the Doctor situation, my opinion is that they are trying to sway folks away from Medication. Everyone tends to look for a pill to cure the worlds ailments.
And thats cool, however something like this is a bit different than the common cold.
I know if i have a cold, I dont bother, because people have to build their resistance up to viruses. Otherwise the common cold would develop into an epidemic.
I do agree however that some of the doctors "blindfold" themselves at times to a real problem. Irregardless, im keeping my health insurance.

Farmer folk like myself tend to rough out what comes our way, and homemade chicken noodle soup (Yes..we kill our own chickens, and make our own noodles) tends to cure the world.
One thing that has me freaked out..... Where I used to live, everyone was dying of cancer...we lost 3 dogs to cancer living in that area, and 2 neighbors. (Its in the water...has to be in the water). Im hoping I didnt develop something as well.

I'll check in with my urologist again and see what he says, being it is 2 years later, and they are still there.
Thank you for the support!

Corey

FrenchOnion: I'm in New York, the doctor is in Heuvelton. Heuvelton is a hick town. One gets to see the Omish every time one goes there.
We had chickens but they were stupid and mean so we killed them. I've got two pigs out back right now, growing for dinner.
Homeopathic doctors are the type that would tell you to go home and have chicken soup. {For those out there who don't know, a homeopathic doctor is a doctor that gives you natural medication, e.g., flax seed oil, kava kava, eyebright, etc.} This doctor has the certification of a normal doctor and more (who happens to be growing corn in her back yard quicker than us south of her). Not that I'm saying a homeopathic doctor wouldn't just tell you to go to a urologist, but it might, nonetheless, be worth finding one.

gigantikok: "A jack-off per day keeps the doctor away"... at least in rikter's case! :D

I don't really have any advice, persay, but I think it's funny how a doctor told you to go home and jerk-off. :)

rikter8: I agree...it was funny...but then it wasnt because I knew I couldn't jack off at home, due to parents.

One was blunt, and another was a bit more subtle..."do you.....rent videos?...and .....relieve yourself?"
Me: "What? You mean cum?"
Doc: "Yea...how often?"

sheesh.... Just grab my pecker like a man and check it out :)

Its strange how it can effect my digestive system as well. It hurts so bad I get stomach pains and sometimes throw up.
Wierd stuff.

I think my best cure would be to find a boyfriend. Someone to drain the fountain more.

C