Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a pair of boxer briefs that must have 200 loads of man juice on them. They smell good.

You absolutely need to post a pic of your cum rag.

Too bad it' ain't smell-o-vision on here.

Reactions: _jamez

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just use toilet paper? ;P Or cum on my body and take a hot shower after! :)

I usually sell my old cumrags on Ebay. It's amazing how much you can get from the straight married guys who are in the closet. LOLOLLLOLOLOLOL ;-)

Euw, haha, nasty..! :tongue:

Lick your hand...it's simple. :smile:

Let me do that for you.. ;) Hihi.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've never had a cum rag. I've just either used a tissue, or my briefs of the day (I wear clean ones each morning after my shower) or in worst case senarios i've wiped it on the bed sheets or slurped it up myself (rare).
I did though live with a guy and one day was doing laundry and thought I'd toss his in too and found under his bed a purple pair of tighties that were so loaded with cum that it sort of creeped me out. I put them back and never mentioned it to him even though we were real cool with each other over that kind of stuff.
Also lived in a work camp with a guy who had a pair of undies that were really stuck together with many loads. At this point I was starting to think maybe I was the one that was weird. But I got over it. hehe

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, no one uses tissues? Nothing to wash, nothing to "explain," lol, been my cum rag of choice for 30+ years.

I normally just use a paper towel. I had a cum rag once but it was too difficult to keep it hidden from my wife. Paper towels work and I just throw then out.

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would wipeys work for you guys?

You mean wet wipes? I think the key is absorbency, and there's really not anything I can think of that would need to be disinfected in my jizz. I don't know about others, but I like the weight of my blankets over me when I'm getting down to business, and would rather not get lube and cum all over the covers I'm about to sleep under, so covering my 'area' with a t-shirt solves all problems at once. :biggrin1:

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know a LOT of wives that do not permit their men to jerk off. The usual scenario is she won't put out, won't let him play on the side, and still expects him not to jerk off.

THAT would be the day! First - wife doesnt want to have sex - that is a sad situation that needs attention.. Second - why would she want to stop YOU from doing something for yourself? At least you would be leaving her alone?? I feel so sorry for people stuck in this kind of relationship... not judging or anything - i just know for me sexual release is as good as a hottub soak or a massage - stress just melts away.. Dont know what I would do without it... no offense meant to anyone.. i hope none taken

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mean your wife doesn't know you jerk off? Just wondering?

Of course she knows I jerk off. We talk about it. She loves to watch me. It turns her on and then usually I end up fucking her brains out or we enjoy mutual masturbation. Or I tell her about when she's not around but I had to get one off. We've always had an open dialogue about sex and masturbation.

She is just a bit of a clean freak. It would gross her out to high heavens to know that I am keeping an old cummy rag laying around. It's actually kind of a gross concept to me as well. Paper towels can just go in the trash and never be seen again.