cum rags?

cumjunky78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a glass mug as my "cum rag" then drink it down after each load! I just run the mug through the dishwasher and as a common courtesy I don't allow others to drink out of it. LOL (Just like tissues, NO evidence)

freeman0126

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know, I always have extra towels laying around. In that matter, they get used a few times, then washed. My girlfriend just insists i don't use her blue ones.

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cum on a clean wash cloth that goes in the dirty hamper after use; which is two or three times a week. Wife and I also wipe up with wash cloths after sex...so a lot of dirty wash cloths each week.

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use various socks and underwear as my rags. After I take a pair of shorts from my drawer and wear it for the day, I'll finish it off by blowing a few loads in it then move on to the next pair. When it comes time to do the laundry at the end of the week, they all come back clean and fresh. It's a nice convenient system.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you use a cum rag, if so what is it, how long have you got it or use it
I like to wrap a pair of briefs around my dick and rub one out. I use the same pair 2 - 3 times and then get a new pair. The fabric gets stiff from the dried up cum and doesn't feel as good as a clean pair.

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/307807/cat/500/ppuser/643380

Usually I'll just recycle a paper towel or napkin one more time, but I made an exception about a week ago with the first picture I ever uploaded after joining the LPSG. It's called "the breakthrough" for more reasons than one.

I didn't realize my briefs were slightly torn when I put them on that morning and all day long I was having to, er, readjust myself. That evening I ripped them a little more, took that picture and decided it was time to share it with the world. Later I wanked into the ragged undies, kind of a consummation. I thought the gooey garment ought to be framed, but decided to simply discard them.

O===w

PiercedPecker

Experimental Member
Media
I usually blow my load all over my stomach, chest and face then rub my fingers in it and swallow it down then its off to a nice warm shower. If in the case I need to clean up and dont have time to shower I use a pair of my girlfriends panties to clean up with if I am lucky they will still be a little moist from when she wore them.

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to use an old towel so many loads on it, its stained to hell and back
I have always wondered what other guys have used thanks to who ever
started this thread this has been on my mind for ages,,,,,,,, I use my cum rag
everynite when I rub one out xtube here I cum..................

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF's used panty's, love the mixed smell. I usually rub them on my cock a day later. That gives me an awesome scent, to carry with me for the day.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As Im back at mom's... my blu starter sweatshorts... they are covered. But plan to wash them soon... I have plenty boxers Id rather part with... I want my sweat shorts back! lol They r comfy. Very soft... also nice bulge. hehe

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
usually i'll just use a paper towel, double folded cause it will leak :p

Exactly. I do the same thing. I know it's my own cum and all but I just can't see keeping a used rag around with old cum. :frown2: