cum rags?

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
usually I use a pair of underwear, usually briefs. Sometimes while shagging my wife and we don't want to conceive I'll pull out and blow into a pair of underwear.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just use kleenex. My dick sticks straight out so i can't just cum on myself and then whipe it up. especially since i spray everywhere i gotta catch that shit or it's gonna be a mess.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually I cum onto recently discarded T-shirts that are due to be washed soon, or sheets if I feel like being messier - just spread them out and have a carefree cum! I love to cum on my stomach too, and I'll either wipe it off, or maybe lie in the sun snoozing while it dries on me, and then shower later.

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
do you use a cum rag, if so what is it, how long have you got it or use it ? Mines a black t shirts...being using it for a month and completly covered in man juice, kind of a turn on and smells good too :tongue:

I have 4 or 5 pairs shirts/boxer briefs I've been punishing with the liquid for prolly at least 6 months now. The boxers are stained a hard yellow. The shirt is kind of too stiff to absorb a lot of liquid right when I bust, so if I grab that one I fold it up and just let it dry.

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have 4 or 5 pairs shirts/boxer briefs I've been punishing with the liquid for prolly at least 6 months now. The boxers are stained a hard yellow. The shirt is kind of too stiff to absorb a lot of liquid right when I bust, so if I grab that one I fold it up and just let it dry.

That is so hot.

I use whatever's close to hand and tbh though I'd love to keep one dirty, I clean everything for privacy reasons.

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have a straight house mate that would jack off into the same hand towel before going out on a date. We had a family room downstairs that his computer was in and he'd do it there. I'd go down as soon as he left and "clean" the towel up. He always came A LOT and it was very tasty and plentiful!

Reactions: bldrguy1

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a straight house mate that would jack off into the same hand towel before going out on a date. We had a family room downstairs that his computer was in and he'd do it there. I'd go down as soon as he left and "clean" the towel up. He always came A LOT and it was very tasty and plentiful!

Thats pretty hot. It's so stimulating for me to see, smell, even taste a man's semen explosion

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
I either use kleenex or something that is about to be washed soon anyway. when i was younger i used to cum in an old shirt on a regular basis and ended up having to throw it away lol

it's amazing how much semen builds up on those shirts isnt it?

when i stop spraying loads into the pairs of boxers/shirts I use on a regular basis, I'll have to throw them away because they're totally stained.

ialooking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use an old T-shirt. Funny though, because I use "free & clear" laundry soap & fabric sotener, so even after washing it still smells like fresh of cum.

Jeffonback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I would wipe it up with a rag or tshirt, now I shoot it and let lay wherever it goes or eat it.

jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
old pair of white t here! the hardness when it dries out depends on the thickness of my spunk when I cum I have discovered!