cum rags?

golddong

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you use a cum rag, if so what is it, how long have you got it or use it ? Mines a black t shirts...being using it for a month and completly covered in man juice, kind of a turn on and smells good too :tongue:

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I jo way too much to use tissue. . .Id go thru boxes daily.
I used to cum on my hands and wash it but water makes the cum on my hand all stringy n sticky. So i use white t shirts and wash them every week. It has no stain buut you can definitely feel the crust lol!

kapahulu

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup! I mostly use a black bandanna, and yes I've posted pics of it. I will also wear the same athletic shorts or denim shorts until they are stiff and I wash them once they get smelly. With the cum rag, while the smell is "fresh", smelling it can make me stiffy, and it will take 20-30 loads before it's time to wash it.

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use an old baby diaper, a real diaper, not the plastic single use ones they have nowdays!! It is soooo soft. It was my sons....he is 30 now. And yes, I wash it!!!!

cumderwear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cumming in underwear is my favorite. I love blowing loads into tight underwear, the restraint is so hot. Currently I have a pair of tight diesel's I jo in. I've probably cum 70-80 times and the more I do the hotter it gets. Thanks for the stiffy

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had a diaper, not these modern ones but old school, plain cotton cloth that i used for a whole summer once with no exception, every drop was in it. even when friends came to jack togerther we'd all wipe our cocks with it. was super fun...

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use an old hand towel in my office and an old washcloth in my bedroom. I love how they smell and do wash them regularly when I remember to throw them in with my clothes. I used a gym sock in college.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use an old wedding gown that was left at my house by my cousin. She keeps asking for it... but I act like I know nothing about it. I have shot maybe 2000 loads on it. It is so stiff, it stands on it's own. I keep it just propped against the wall. Am I the only one that does this? Really? No One Else?!?